• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEADPOOL 2 (2017)

764 posts in this topic

ksDegJJ.png

:o:o

DEADPOOL 2: Are Ryan Reyonlds and Hugh Jackman Teasing Pierce Brosnan as Cable?

As you can see, Ryan Reynolds is either teasing or trolling fans with this image. It shows Reynolds and Logan star Hugh Jackman (aka Wolverine) hanging out with none other than former James Bond star, Pierce Brosnan.

gST5lVf.png

Needless to say, having Pierce Brosnan playing Cable would be a much different choice than most fans' wish-list casting of actors like Stephen Lang, Jon Hamm or Gerard Butler.

STEVEN LANG FTW!!!!!

stephen-lang-cable.jpg

ksDegJJ.png

As you can see, Ryan Reynolds is either teasing or trolling fans with this image. It shows Reynolds and Logan star Hugh Jackman (aka Wolverine) hanging out with none other than former James Bond star, Pierce Brosnan.

gST5lVf.png

Needless to say, having Pierce Brosnan playing Cable would be a much different choice than most fans' wish-list casting of actors like Stephen Lang, Jon Hamm or Gerard Butler.

STEVEN LANG FTW!!!!!

stephen-lang-cable.jpg

I believe it has been reported that he has a scheduling conflict with the filming of Avatar. Though, how he's involved with that is a mystery to me, since he's dead in that mythos, right?

ksDegJJ.png

gST5lVf.png

STEVEN LANG FTW!!!!!

stephen-lang-cable.jpg

I believe it has been reported that he has a scheduling conflict with the filming of Avatar. Though, how he's involved with that is a mystery to me, since he's dead in that mythos, right?

(shrug) They're making 4 Avatar movies, so maybe 2 are prequels & the other 2 are sequels. (shrug)

ksDegJJ.png

gST5lVf.png

STEVEN LANG FTW!!!!!

stephen-lang-cable.jpg

I heard it was all a Bobby Ewing dream.... lol

article-0-1265A8E3000005DC-680_306x423.jpg

RUMOR: Former 007 Pierce Brosnan Reportedly In Early Negotiations To Play Cable In The DEADPOOL Sequel

dead.jpg

Earlier today, during the latest episode of Popcorn Talk's weekly vodcast Meet The Movie Press, Forbes reporter Simon Thompson shared a few details from his very informative recent encounter with director David Leitch (who is helming Deadpool 2) at the world premiere of John Wick: Chapter 2. Thompson utilized an age-old tactic in trying to get Leitch to slip up and reveal any little nugget about the eagerly awaited sequel: "So I said, 'Congratulations on casting Pierce Brosnan, and he went, 'We have not yet.'" - emphasis on the yet.

He then handed off the discussion to his co-hosts, Justin Kroll of Variety and Jeff Sneider of The Tracking Board, and while the former was not allowed to confirm or deny anything on-air, the ever-reliable Sneider dropped a pretty major revelation when he let them know what he's heard: "Justin can't say anything, but, yeah, I've heard it's going to him."

:o

Deadpool 2 rumors at the 21:37 mark.

The other rumor is...

8c15Ai5.jpg

I'm glad to see Ryan Reynolds finally reaching A-list status.

The dude's been putting in solid work for more than a decade now and has been unfairly maligned as Van Wilder forever.

He's paid his dues with great work in films ranging from Smokin' Aces to The Woman in Gold to Definitely, Maybe to Buried, to say nothing of Safe House with Denzel.

And he supposedly won the role in Safe House against every of-age hot actor around at the time (incl. Tom Hardy, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, Jake Gyllenhaal, James McAvoy, etc.)

Also, not for nothing, but he was by far the best part of Blade Trinity.

Safehouse was great