• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEADPOOL 2 (2017)

764 posts in this topic

Andrew Garfield's Spider-man was fine, but he completely missed the mark with his Peter Parker.

Ryan Reynolds wanted to remind everyone it has been one year since we all had a chance to see a live Deadpool.

Deadpool Celebrates One Year Anniversary With... Toilet Paper

Spoiler

deadpool-toilet-paper.jpg

I think this marketing team can't wait to cut loose again.

Edited by Bosco685

Grab your chimichangas, because Deadpool 2 starts shooting real soon

deadpool2filmsfw12.jpg

At this time, actors Ryan Reynolds, Brianna Hilderbrand, and Karan Soni are the Marvel action romance film's only confirmed stars, but now that a shooting date beginning on

May 1st, 2017 has been rumored, we can expect to be hearing a lot more in the weeks to come.

And speaking of Hollywood whispers, flies on walls have buzzed about the idea of Kerry Washington assuming the role of Domino, but the actress has since denied rumors that she's landed the part. Another name being tossed around the DEADPOOL 2 rumor mill is none other than Bond alum Pierce Brosnan. Recently, the Fop-haired actor has been seen hanging out with both Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman, which got people's lips a flappin' right quick.

Exclusive: Drew Goddard Is Working on the ‘Deadpool 2’ -script

deadpool-400x600.jpg

Over the past few months, the original Deadpool writers, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, have been hard at work trying to craft the sequel. They even gave me an update about it in the middle of last month which you can watch here. And while I’m not entirely sure how far they got into the -script, I do know at this moment they’re not on it and someone new has taken over: Drew Goddard.

From what I’m hearing, Ryan Reynolds and Goddard have been bunkered down, working on the -script together, trying to cross the finish line and create something everyone is excited to make.

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Rob Liefled poked the bear, and the bear poked back. But in a positive hint of interest by adding Ryan Reynolds to the exchange.

Deadpool 2: Russell Crowe for Cable Role?

xeNAv4i.png

SMjvxlg.png

After the amazing performance in 'Man of Steel' as Jor-El, I could see him pulling this off.

hm Never seen Crowe bulked up enough to pull Cable off though.

Someone has a Deadpool fixation. Certainly no ASM2, of course.

(:

Disney's animated films are considered classics in many circles, but would they have all been better with Deadpool thrown in the mix?

That's the question that a new YouTube video seeks to answer. Created by Fairly Odd Parents creator Butch Hartman, Disney films from all eras get the Deadpool treatment, including classics like Steamboat Willie, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Snow White, and Aladdin, amongst many others.

To celebrate more positive news.

STRANGER THINGS Star David Harbour Eyed For Cable Role In DEADPOOL 2

Cable.jpg

According to The Wrap, David Harbour is now being eyed to take on the role of Cable in Deadpool 2. The Stranger Things star has reportedly screen-tested alongside Ryan Reynolds, but he has not yet been cast as the fan favourite mutant. The actor is also known for The Newsroom, Suicide Squad, and Black Mass, but it was the Netflix drama which arguably put him on the map.

Collider backs this report up and adds that Michael Shannon (Man of Steel) was recently in the mix before scheduling issues led to him having to drop out. Now that would have been fun to see!

Russell Crowe would be great. But at 6'3" tall, David Harbour would definitely stand out in his scenes.

So when do we start talking about...

Spoiler

That teaser trailer before Logan?

I was crying from laughing so hard. Especially when his butt plastered against the window.

I'm glad they added it in the way they did...they still got to mention Deadpool without taking anything away from the movie like it would have if it was at the end.