• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEADPOOL 2 (2017)

764 posts in this topic

'Deadpool 2' Has Wrapped Production

deadpool-2-cable-1026797-640x320.jpg

Its official: Marvel's Merc with a Mouth has completed filming on his second cinematic adventure. Writer Rhett Reese today confirmed that Deadpool 2 has completed filming.

"That's a wrap!" Reese tweeted. "Deadpool 2 is in the can!"

Deadpool 2 opens in theaters on June 1, 2018.

Josh Brolin Says DEADPOOL 2 Features Way More Action Than The First Movie

Deadpool_2.jpg

In a new interview, Deadpool 2 star Josh Brolin has revealed that the studio has increased the amount of action and the actor has nothing but good things to say about helmer David Leitch. 

It also sounds like the Avengers: Infinity War star took quite a beating on set while playing Cable!

"I had heard somewhere along the line, and I think it’s okay for me to say this, but I heard somewhere along the line that they felt the first Deadpool didn’t have enough action. […] With this movie, it’s just a different deal. He embraces what he’s very good at, which I think is very smart. There’s ton of action in it. The tease is, a guy who’s 49 years old on the cusp of 50 who got in the best shape of his life, especially exteriorly, and I was extremely disciplined throughout that whole thing. I got beat to mess on that movie. That’s all I know. I had stuntmen throwing me all over the place."

Good Housekeeping and Deadpool have launched an email campaign.

arbP3Rw.png

A Wade with Words: Deadpool's Holiday Letter

Dear readers, skimmers and those who generally only look at the pictures:

When Good Housekeeping called and asked me to be a contributor to their holiday issue, I was completely shocked and flattered. I'm a HUUUUGE fan. It's always been a dream of mine to visit the Good Housekeeping Mansion and bathe in their infamous grotto. But unlike most men, I read Good Housekeeping for the articles.

There was no time to waste. I immediately jumped off my show pony, kissed my agent, Bernie, and grabbed my ink quill.

In case you weren't aware, I %$#*ing LOVE the holidays, and not in the "like a friend" way either.... I love the holidays the same way I love stuffing a turkey...using the two most important ingredients of all: heavy eye contact and lust.

It's that bewitching time of year when we can reflect on the last 11 months, using Christmas cards from friends and family as a comparable gauge for our own levels of happiness. Stephanie and Adam went to Palm Springs...Janet finally got her GED... Uncle Kevin drank a gallon of sangria, took off all his clothes and walked into the ocean forever.

But whether your yuletide memories are of gorging on nuts and creamy clams (see my holiday recipes), getting your tongue stuck to a flagpole or simply watching Papa Pool carve some perfectly plump poultry in order to give everyone the bird, there is no denying that the holidays are the most wonderful time of year.

So sit back, grab a mug of cocoa and cozy up in your favorite chair — it's time for this naughty little stocking stuffer to unleash his holiday cheer.

w4Zb1ta.png

xMJCCF4.jpg

gallery-1510343849-ghdeadpooledletter2.j

46 minutes ago, fmaz said:

As awesome as this teaser is, for those of you who aren't old enough to know who Bob Ross was... trust us old folks... this thing is like 500% funnier than you realize.

Check this out.

Ryan Reynolds Teased His Return To Deadpool 3 Years Ago Today

gNrD17V.png

Three years ago today, on December 4th, 2014, Ryan Reynolds announced his return to the role of Wade Wilson/Deadpool. The actor marked the occasion with a photo on his Twitter, which saw the antihero's mask made out of various pieces of ammunition.

This post marked a long-awaited moment for Deadpool fans, especially those who had been burned badly by the character's appearance in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. As ComicBook.com put it back in 2014, "While many fans felt that he was the perfect choice for the role, the way the movie treated the character left most disappointed. Ever since, fans have been hoping that Reynolds would get a second shot at playing Wade Wilson."