• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, Thanks

9 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

Earlier (last week) I had posted some Conan Slabs, now it's time for the raw issues. I am going to try listing them as a lot, 1-24. If they don't sell as a lot then I will post and price them individually in this thread a few days from now. I will add a few other books to the thread as well. Cheers

For those who do not know me feel free to check out my kudo's thread.

I also have bought and sold on ebay (off and on) since 1999 so feel free to check out my ebay user name k_bros.

The rules…

First :takeit: in thread or by PM wins it with time stamp being the deciding factor. :takeit: in the thread wins over PM negotiations taking place.

Paypal only please. (No personal payments)

No one from the HOS or probation list please.

I also reserve the right to decide who I sell to.

Shipping for raw books…

I can ship 1-3 books in Canada/USA for $8 by first class mail (airmail) which has no tracking. Over 3 books or $50 then shipping will be $15 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. I will always refund any shipping overpayment.

Shipping for slabs…

$20-$25 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. Again, I will refund any shipping overpayment.

Returns...

Returns accepted for 7 days from the date of receipt. If I missed something then return shipping is on me, if you simply changed your mind then no worries but the return shipping is on you. Refund will be issued upon the books safe return.

I do work but I can get back to you within a few hours by PM so please feel free to ask any questions and thanks for taking a look.

Conan lot 1-24 See scans and grades below. Guide is around $1100 for the grades given (I made a note below that I feel the 8 is trimmed and have not given it any value in coming up with a total). Asking $750 shipped in Canada/USA, elsewhere we will have to talk. As I said above, I will try these books as a lot for a few days. If they don't sell then I will relist them in this thread individually priced one book per post. Cheers and thanks for looking.

All scans can be zoomed in to large size.

Conan 1 - 8.0 (deslabbed w/label) White pages. Looks like '738' was written lightly in pencil by the number one box and was erased given the slight ink loss in the area (see big scan). Very nice book with nice deep colours.

c1a.jpgth_c1b.jpgth_c1c.jpg

Conan 2 - VF- Small water mark back cover, white pages.

Conan 3 - F/VF Presents better but small tear on top back cover, 4 pages deep until gone.

Conan 4 - VF- Small kink on the bottom.

Conan 5 - VF- Small stains on back cover.

th_c2a.jpgth_c2b.jpgth_c3a.jpgth_c3b.jpgth_c4a.jpgth_c4b.jpgth_c5a.jpgth_c5b.jpg

Conan 6 - VF+

Conan 7 - F/VF

Conan 8 - APP NM- I'm am not an expert but I suspect the top and bottom of this book are trimmed.

Conan 9 - VF/NM

th_c6a.jpgth_c6b.jpgth_c7a.jpgth_c7b.jpgth_c8a.jpgth_c8b.jpgth_c9a.jpgth_c9b.jpg

Conan 10 - F/VF

Conan 11 - VF- Raker marks along bottom edge of cover.

Conan 12 - F/VF

Conan 13 - 9.4 (deslabbed w/label) Off white to white pages, Don Rosa collection.

th_c10a.jpgth_c10b.jpgth_c11a.jpgth_c11b.jpgth_c12aa.jpgth_c12ab.jpgth_c13a.jpgth_c13b.jpgth_c13c.jpg

Conan 14 - F+

Conan 15 - VF-

Conan 16 - VF/NM

Conan 17 - VF/NM

th_c14a.jpgth_c14b.jpgth_c15a.jpgth_c15b.jpgth_c16aa.jpgth_c16ab.jpgth_c17a.jpgth_c17b.jpg

Conan 18 - VF+ Bindery tear top of spine.

Conan 19 - VF- Bundle cording indent mid spine and bottom edge.

Conan 20 - VF Slight bend along bottom of spine about 1".

Conan 21 - VF Bump bottom left corner.

th_c18a.jpgth_c18b.jpgth_c19a.jpgth_c19b.jpgth_c20a.jpgth_c20b.jpgth_c21a.jpgth_c21b.jpg

Conan 22 - F/VF Small crease top front edge.

Conan 23 - VF

Conan 24 - VF-

th_c22a.jpgth_c22b.jpgth_c23a.jpgth_c23b.jpgth_c24a.jpgth_c24b.jpg