Cloak and Dagger
2 2

156 posts in this topic

7,531 posts

Spectacular Spider-Man #64 purchased!

6,731 posts
Wow. Hope everyone got their PPSSM 64.

long long ago ;)

this ones been coming for like 7 years, so many different rumors for so long.

5,474 posts

I'd think the mini-series in 1983 would be a good grab too, FYI

7,531 posts
They are flying off the bay.

I wonder how many of those are going to end as "Oops, I lost this copy" or "I already sold this...sorry".

77,767 posts

:whee:

Have my original PP #64 after years of waiting for this.

5,474 posts

I always think it must baffle people who radically overprice their books on ebay, who have had a book like this for sale at a hugely inflated price for months... and then all of a sudden it sells today.

Since they may not have their finger on the pulse of tv/movie announcements, they'll simple congratulate themselves on their high-ball strategy and list the next book at some crazy price. :)

7,531 posts
I always think it must baffle people who radically overprice their books on ebay, who have had a book like this for sale at a hugely inflated price for months... and then all of a sudden it sells today.

Since they may not have their finger on the pulse of tv/movie announcements, they'll simple congratulate themselves on their high-ball strategy and list the next book at some crazy price. :)

Until they see the news and realize that their over-inflated price just became the new FMV.

5,474 posts

Until they see the news and realize that their over-inflated price just became the new FMV.

Hopefully they've shipped by then and not, as you say, conveniently misplaced the book!

26,066 posts

Hopefully they've shipped by then and not, as you say, conveniently misplaced the book!

:wishluck:

26,066 posts

I was buying a NM copy and the seller pulled the book while I was checking out. At least it saved us both the hassle of him not sending me the book.

7,531 posts

:wishluck:

:wishluck: +1

7,531 posts

Jeez, if you had a PPSSM #64, put it on eBay...they are a-sellin' today!

26,066 posts
Only 1 9.8 left on ebay (MCS's copy)

I just bought a copy for $415 shipped off of E-Bay (which is about the current GPA) since I've been on the fence for a few weeks and decided now is the time to buy. Wish I would have kept that CGC 9.6 a few months ago.