• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cloak and Dagger
1 1

168 posts in this topic

I always think it must baffle people who radically overprice their books on ebay, who have had a book like this for sale at a hugely inflated price for months... and then all of a sudden it sells today.

Since they may not have their finger on the pulse of tv/movie announcements, they'll simple congratulate themselves on their high-ball strategy and list the next book at some crazy price. :)

I always think it must baffle people who radically overprice their books on ebay, who have had a book like this for sale at a hugely inflated price for months... and then all of a sudden it sells today.

Since they may not have their finger on the pulse of tv/movie announcements, they'll simple congratulate themselves on their high-ball strategy and list the next book at some crazy price. :)

Until they see the news and realize that their over-inflated price just became the new FMV.

Until they see the news and realize that their over-inflated price just became the new FMV.

Hopefully they've shipped by then and not, as you say, conveniently misplaced the book!

Hopefully they've shipped by then and not, as you say, conveniently misplaced the book!

:wishluck:

I was buying a NM copy and the seller pulled the book while I was checking out. At least it saved us both the hassle of him not sending me the book.

:wishluck:

:wishluck: +1

Only 1 9.8 left on ebay (MCS's copy)

I just bought a copy for $415 shipped off of E-Bay (which is about the current GPA) since I've been on the fence for a few weeks and decided now is the time to buy. Wish I would have kept that CGC 9.6 a few months ago.