• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cloak and Dagger
1 1

168 posts in this topic

Silver Sable! lol

Hopefully some minor Spidey villians.

Tombstone, Chameleon, Hammerhead, could all be mob bosses.

Silver Sable.

:cloud9:

Some really good recommendations. How about the Hobgoblin?

:ohnoez:

So which storyline are folks most excited to see used early on with the show?

What actors are you hoping get considered?

What guest appearances are you wanting Marvel to hopefully work out?

Cloak's power is related to what was explored in Agent Carter, hopefully they connect it.

Also, I hope they just let the characters be what they are, without getting too SJW Polemical, no need to inject politics into it (even if their origins are somewhat political in their commic book creation).

I hope they find a modern way to address drug abuse though, as that really is a key element of their original series.

I'm going to be so happy when the guy sends my the tracking info for that 9.8. He has 14,000 feedback with no negs this year so I've got good vibes. The prices popping up for 9.8s is crazy.

Edited by 1Cool

Just checked the census and there is "only" 121 CGC 9.8 out there. It's been a $400 - $500 book for a couple years so you would think most of the high grade copies would have been submitted by now.

It is tougher in 9.8 than many books of that vintage. I have subbed three. They were all borderline copies and they all got 9.6s.

I've subbed two great copies and got a 9.6 and 9.4 for my troubles.

It definitely is a tough book to get a 9.8 with. I subbed 3 copies last year that I thought would hit it but they all came back as 9.6s. Luckily, I won a NM modern lot on Heritage that had a dozen copies of PPSM #64 in it and I have four more in for grading right now with my :wishluck:

Based on the price spike, I may have to send in the remaining 8 NM-/NMish copies now as well. hm

Marvel's Cloak and Dagger TV Show Synopsis Released

This exciting new series is an adaptation of the beloved Marvel characters aimed squarely at young adults. This live-action interracial romance follows Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart—but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.

Can't wait to see all the Dagger cos-play coming our way

Awesome!

:banana:

Marvel needs to add the Black Cat and Silver Sable to a show next from a cosplay perspective as well.

For DC, I would like to see Power Girl and Phantom Lady as well...........

Marvel's Cloak and Dagger TV Show Synopsis Released

This exciting new series is an adaptation of the beloved Marvel characters aimed squarely at young adults. This live-action interracial romance follows Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart—but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.

that sounds like my concerns might be right. I really REALLY hope they it speak implicitly and not explicitly to issues of race and gender.

show it with actions not polemics!

Hopefully some minor Spidey villians.

Tombstone, Chameleon, Hammerhead, could all be mob bosses.

The Rose ( aka Richard Fisk the Kingpin's son ) or Mr. Negative too

It would be cool to see them do a gang war will multiple mob bosses.

Silver Sable.

Some really good recommendations. How about the Hobgoblin?

:ohnoez:

Jack O' Lantern? (shrug)