• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***THREAD CLOSED*** ALL BOOKS SOLD---MANY THANKS***

12 posts in this topic

Hi.

I'm listing just 3 HG DC's for the weekend. All JIMMY OLSENS.

THE BOOKS ARE CRACKED OUT ex CGC, and I will include the labels with the books

These books were graded before the creation of CVA, and I'm fairly confident that should they be submitted for re-grading they would have a very good chance of achieving CVA exceptional quality. I can't of course guarantee this, but judge for yourself.

The books all share eye popping color strike and perfect centering.

The 9.4 is the joint highest graded copy on the census, or was when initially graded, and I have no reason to believe that has changed. I do not know if the books have been pressed or not. Certainly whilst in my possession (a good few years now) they have not.

REFS FROM PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO ON THE BOARDS INC;

QUICKSILVER, TELERITES, COMICK1, GREGREECE, BLAZINGBOB, NORRIN'S LAWYER, GOLDUST40, STEVENRAMS, MATTEREATERLAD, NINJASEALED, MEDIAJUNKIE, LIZARDS2, AZKABAN, OLDSHADY, MEEKLO, COMCAV, SUPESFAN1981, TTFITZ.

Books will be packed securely to be shipped from UK.

:rulez:

SHIPPING TO USA & ROW.

Raw books are $10 for one book plus $1 per each additional book. Buy all 3 books-there will be no shipping charge to you.

SHIPPING TO UK.

I will provide FREE shipping within the UK.

Payment expected promptly please, pref within 24 hours, and payment by paypal only. I do not charge extra % for paypal payment.

Thanks for looking.

FIRST :takeit: time stamped in thread or pm takes the book.

...Books coming shortly