• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED for now

25 posts in this topic

Hey guys:

My apologies that you were exposed to an obscene picture. The proper Black Widow photo was definitely there when I left for the Con. I only found out what happened when the CGC crew at the Con showed it to me. I use tinypic.com as my image decoder, so I can only guess there was a database mixup on their end after the fact; there sure are some perverted people out there! :mad:

Anyways, I ran back to the hotel, but what's weird is when I logged in, it was the proper Black Widow image again. I tried using tinypic to recode again, but it came back with the same IMG code. So I'll try using another site to repost the Black Widow.

That's really weird because even after multiple refreshes and logging in and out all I ever saw was the proper black widow sketch. I was so confused about what everyone was talking about lol

Hey guys:

My apologies that you were exposed to an obscene picture. The proper Black Widow photo was definitely there when I left for the Con. I only found out what happened when the CGC crew at the Con showed it to me. I use tinypic.com as my image decoder, so I can only guess there was a database mixup on there end after the fact; there sure are some perverted people out there! :mad:

Anyways, I ran back to the hotel, but what's weird is when I logged in, it was the proper Black Widow image again. I tried using tinypic to recode again, but it came back with the same IMG code. So I'll try using another site to repost the Black Widow.

Sure that's what happened :boo:

Hey RockyJo:

I think I know what the problem may be. Everyone who was looking at this thread using their cellphone saw an obscene picture, but on a computer it is fine. Are you using your cellphone to view my thread? I can't explain why that would even make a difference.