• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few auctions, including F.F. 5, Detective 225, Batman 232............

42 posts in this topic

Hey Chrome nice FF#4. Is that the poly bag that looks like a crease in the middle spine area or the book. What grade is it?

thanks !!

Been looking for a nice one for ages, and rest assured, it's the bag reflecting (I photographed it, hard as hell)

I need to get my scanner up and running so I can scan it properly and put it on the "grade-my-comic" forum. I bought it as a VG, but it looks a lot better, only downside is two small pieces of tape on the back cover. (owner wanted to fix two little tears foreheadslap.gif)

And now if polkadot-boy would only sell me he his FF #11 and #14 on the cheap, I could excape this mortal coil 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

And now if polkadot-boy would only sell me he his FF #11 and #14 on the cheap, I could excape this mortal coil 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

For you Chrome, I'll knock off 10% and throw in free shipping - not great, but early F.F.s don't grow on trees.

What say you, Sprout - Boy???

Excuse the inaccurate and stereotypical cheap - shot.

For you Chrome, I'll knock off 10% and throw in free shipping - not great, but early F.F.s don't grow on trees.

893censored-thumb.gif You never knock off 10% for me! poke2.gif

Those books ain't high grade.

Are you trolling me, troll????tongue.gif

So...if I buy POS books, I get a whopping 10% off? confused-smiley-013.gif And yes....later! yay.gif

So...if I buy POS books, I get a whopping 10% off? confused-smiley-013.gif And yes....later! yay.gif

They ain't POSs, you greggy , you!!!!!

greggy (n.) (Pron: gre-gee): Derogatory name for someone who blatantly criticizes others' collectibles who are not as nice as his. smile.gif

And that's the most benign definition. All of which leads me to bumpit.gif this thread and my auctions for one last time - just a few hours to go......................... yay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

greggy (n.) (Pron: gre-gee): Derogatory name for someone who blatantly criticizes others' collectibles who are not as nice as his. smile.gif

And that's the most benign definition. All of which leads me to bumpit.gif this thread and my auctions for one last time - just a few hours to go......................... yay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

sumo.gif

sumo.gif

Wassup, greg????cool.gif

sumo.gif

Wassup, greg????cool.gif

Damn springing forward B.S.! frustrated.gif

sumo.gif

Wassup, greg????cool.gif

Damn springing forward B.S.! frustrated.gif

Yeah, we had that last week. Friggin' lost hour of sleep.......... mad.gif

Congrats on the insane price you got for the ASM #134. 893whatthe.gif