• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's Signature Series Sales thread for the TAX MAN!

240 posts in this topic

Lone Wolf & Cub #1 CGC 9.4 s/s Kazuo Koike & Frank Miller - $500

*(the rarest sig here is the Koike, not the Miller)

Buyer can swap out for new CGC holder FREE

lonewolf1B.jpg

:cloud9::applause::whee::banana:

Just got in my first box with the new slabs----OMG :whatthe:

These are OUT OF CONTROL :thumbsup:

I love them. The design, look, structure, all of it is such a huge improvement!

I'll post images later tonight.

If there is an interest in Marvel Zombies #1-5 double signed Suydam & Sean Phillips (in 9.8 and 9.6), LMK. And even some Jae Lee sketch covers.

Unfortunately, I have a client who has gone dark and left me holding the bag with his unpaid for books.

There's a bunch of other stuff too, but that's what comes to mind.

Any Klaus Janson or George Perez Hulks or Hulk on Cover CGC SS ? Or other Hulks?

A LOT of Klaus Janson and Miller double signed DAREDEVIL, a run of recent Planet Hulk 1-5, a big inventory of HULK copper and modern (and a few bronze)

Any Klaus Janson or George Perez Hulks or Hulk on Cover CGC SS ? Or other Hulks?

A LOT of Klaus Janson and Miller double signed DAREDEVIL, a run of recent Planet Hulk 1-5, a big inventory of HULK copper and modern (and a few bronze)

Tryin to bankrupt me... :frustrated:

I'll throw these out there again-----these would be great books to add cast signatures to, and I can help get those cast sigs for whomever is purchasing----most ops at WW Philly and ON SITE GRADING!

Civil War #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Steve McNiven - $195

SOLD via PM

civilwar1.jpg