• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,098 posts in this topic

I love Affleck's Batman. His character was kinda nerfed by Whedon's in Justice League. I'd love to see a trilogy where he trains a new Batman and officially retires (or dies?).

For me, Batman and Superman are ideally around the same age. It would be tough for Affleck, 15 years older than Cavill, to keep up with this Superman in appearance. It would be tough to make it seem like they're both equal parts of the JL, too. I don't want Affleck and his character to just disappear without any reason.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, TwoPiece said:

I love Affleck's Batman. His character was kinda nerfed by Whedon's in Justice League. I'd love to see a trilogy where he trains a new Batman and officially retires (or dies?).

For me, Batman and Superman are ideally around the same age. It would be tough for Affleck, 15 years older than Cavill, to keep up with this Superman in appearance. It would be tough to make it seem like they're both equal parts of the JL, too. I don't want Affleck and his character to just disappear without any reason.

I would have loved a live action batman beyond with clint eastwood as the elderly bruce wayne (no costume only flashbacks)….but don't think that will happen. Clint pushin 90 and although still working does not look like he did in Heartbreak Ridge or even in Gran Torino. 

2 minutes ago, g-man said:

I would have loved a live action batman beyond with clint eastwood as the elderly bruce wayne (no costume only flashbacks)….but don't think that will happen. Clint pushin 90 and although still working does not look like he did in Heartbreak Ridge or even in Gran Torino. 

He almost looks like a live-action Ghost Rider now. No makeup or CGI necessary!

1 hour ago, g-man said:

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

He almost looks like a live-action Ghost Rider now. No makeup or CGI necessary!

DA1273AC-37D0-44BF-9EA5-42EBFF9CEA09.thumb.jpeg.9c489cc4c435e9bd070037a4b494a752.jpeg

439A43C1-9412-42DA-AE68-434DE979481E.jpeg.854c7b859209c620b089f57cf2b9886e.jpeg

You guys made his day...

Edited by N e r V

16 hours ago, g-man said:

I like the idea of Batman Beyond but with Kurt Russell as the older Bruce Wayne.

On 10/13/2018 at 6:20 AM, bane said:

I like the idea of Batman Beyond but with Kurt Russell as the older Bruce Wayne.

Just use Conroy - most of it would be voiceover anyway and he is THE voice of Batman.  I would love to see that and he has the look

On 6/4/2018 at 9:40 PM, kdoginohio said:

wanna see John Hamm as Bats. maybe Patton Oswald as Pengy?

He would most definitely be my first choice, but they are going with a younger Bruce Wayne storyline. Hamm is 47. Hamm would most likey end up close to 60 if they make a new trilogy. The plan is to get someone for the role in their early to mid 30s to play the new Batman.

8 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

These would be my two top choices as the next Batman since they are going the younger storyline.

Aidan Turner

Aidan Turner in And Then There Were None.

Armie Hammer

Armie Hammer in The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Armie Hammer is allegedly at the top of the list for Hal Jordan in Green Lantern Corps.

Not a Turner fan. He wouldn't pique my interest in a Batman movie.

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Armie Hammer is allegedly at the top of the list for Hal Jordan in Green Lantern Corps.

Not a Turner fan. He wouldn't pique my interest in a Batman movie.

Good info to know about Green Lantern, but if you are a big-time actor like Armie Hammer what role would you want Hal Jordan Green Lantern or Bruce Wayne Batman? Getting the role of Batman is going to be more acclaimed and lucrative. It`s up there with playing James Bond. I think Hammer would pass on Green Lantern if he could get the Batman role.