• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,098 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Superman will always be number one in my heart if it`s the Christopher Reeve version, until they can recapture that magic again it be Batman number one for now.

image.jpeg.f22969f28969ca723521cfb60f14a0a0.jpeg

It's too bad that WB went full-______ and canned Snyder. Man of Steel 2 and Justice League Part 2 were both supposed to be that kind of Superman. They got impatient with his origin and struggle stories, though.

They tried to go full-Reeve with Brendan Routh. Outside of Kevin Spacey it was a total nightmare.

On 5/9/2018 at 7:25 PM, Bosco685 said:

I know some of you completely dismissed Micheal C. Hall, but I loved his role as Dexter & from Matt Reeves latest perspective on "The Batman" being as much about the worlds greatest detective as the Dark Knight, I think he has already executed (Dexter pun intended:cloud9:) that role to perfection.

43 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

He just seems to have the look of a super hero.

Image result for armie hammer lone ranger      

Look how he towers over Depp with his height.

Image result for armie hammer lone ranger

I watched this movie again a few months ago. It actually was good. Which is a shame the way it was treated upon release.

Sure, Johnny Depp as Tonto takes some getting used to. But once you get past that, it is worth the watch.

31 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I watched this movie again a few months ago. It actually was good. Which is a shame the way it was treated upon release.

Sure, Johnny Depp as Tonto takes some getting used to. But once you get past that, it is worth the watch.

Agreed. Lone Ranger and the Alexander Skarsgård Tarzan movie were two of the most underated super hero movies.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:57 PM, chezmtghut said:

I know some of you completely dismissed Micheal C. Hall, but I loved his role as Dexter & from Matt Reeves latest perspective on "The Batman" being as much about the worlds greatest detective as the Dark Knight, I think he has already executed (Dexter pun intended:cloud9:) that role to perfection.

I think he could be a good choice, actually.

16 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Maybe George Miller saw something nobody else did with Justice League: Mortal.

This Armie Hammer as Batman story has legs and gaining momentum . :whatthe:

Armie Hammer is the bookmakers’ favourite to replace Ben Affleck as Batman.

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2019/02/armie-hammer-is-the-bookmakers-favourite-to-replace-ben-affleck-as-batman/

According to odds from bookmaker BoyleSports, The Lone Ranger and Call Me By Your Name star Armie Hammer is the 7/2 favourite to play the next Batman, followed by Jake Gyllenhaal (Velvet Buzzsaw) at 11/2, Jon Hamm (Mad Men) at 13/2

7/2 Armie Hammer
11/2 Jake Gyllenhaal
13/2 Jon Hamm

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

IIRC, Gyllenhaal has no interest in playing a long-term comic book property. When he was cast for Spider-Man: Far from Home, pretty much everyone was surprised. He said that he is interested in playing a villain, though, since they usually bite the dust.

I don't think any of those 3 have a chance at Batman.

11 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

:whatthe:

Now another industry blogger is saying the news is false.

Although this is the same person that was hinting at he knew the actor to be cast as Han Solo, before the directors had even cast the role. :insane:

umberto_hansolo01.PNG.936a711ffc7386de587f4c8d7ed8af81.PNG

9 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Hammer is 1" taller than Affleck...

When someone is 6'4" tall and the other is 6'5" tall, at some point folks just admit those are two tall dudes.

Though in playing a younger Affleck Batman, this would be him before all the physical wear and tear from years of fighting Gotham's battles.