• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,098 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2019 at 6:28 AM, Bosco685 said:

I watched this movie again a few months ago. It actually was good. Which is a shame the way it was treated upon release.

Sure, Johnny Depp as Tonto takes some getting used to. But once you get past that, it is worth the watch.

Rented it and watched for the first time today. I think I skipped it before due to some negative reviews here. Anyway, it was pretty good. Dumb fun and that finale set to the theme music was great. Watched the ending twice. Depp was great, didn’t have to get used to him at all. I think it helped that I was a fan of the tv show as a kid so it got the nostalgia bump.

Meh. After the great performances of Bale and Affleck, I don't have any impatience for the next Batman. Just get it right, stop :censored:ing with the producers and directors, and create an atmosphere where people will want to work for/with WB/Worlds of DC.

I guess it's a good choice for an origin and early Batman so he can be around for a bunch of movies. There are a few movies that I want to see with him. I think I've only seen him in Harry Potter and the first Twilight movie which I thought was going to be terrible but wasn't that bad. Plus, I still think the whole older Batman in Dawn of Justice and Justice League was a big mistake as the older Batman wasn't a smarter and wise detective Batman.

I'm surprised in that on social media many that have watched more than a few of his movies outside of Twilight are positive about this early news (THR is saying he is not the final choice just yet). But I have a feeling these are not my style of movies. So I wouldn't have picked up on this.