• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,098 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

THIS I can get behind!

Be careful though, as he'll still know you're there. He's Batman you know. No sneaking up on Batman. 

On 2/15/2020 at 3:12 AM, Larryw7 said:

I guess I'm alone on this, but I really like the look. Except for Adam West, every live action Batman has looked like a robot. The cowl looks like what a youngish guy would create. I think it looks cool, especially for a test. 

You're not alone.  I like it so far.  The only thing I'd like changed is the collar on the cape.

I think it's been fairly common knowledge that his personal problems and studio interference were the 2 main reasons he left. He has a lot of respect for Snyder and abhorred WB's treatment of his vision. He also needed to work on his personal life. With Zack gone, the burden would've been all on Affleck.

It's really too bad, because a trilogy of TDKR Batman leading into Batman Beyond and Nightwing would have been awesome IMO.

14 hours ago, paperheart said:

Ben Affleck Dropped Out Of ‘The Batman’ Amid Fears He’d “Drink Himself To Death”

https://deadline.com/2020/02/ben-affleck-left-the-batman-amid-fears-hed-drink-himself-to-death-1202862905/

Takeaway: the --script is good

My takeaway: Affleck needs to get a grip and get over himself.