• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

118490199_3752147098148288_1719541143517864853_n.png

I had no idea the intense roles he has been in until I saw Good Time and High Life. Not top of my list originally. But this trailer pushed me to the positive. :applause:

Great trailer! I love the dark gritty vibes and brutality of Batman. Glad to see Jeffrey Wright, he is an amazing actor in my option. My only gripe so far is the bat suit. Not really in love with it, but maybe that will change when the movie is seen in its entirety (shrug)

Leading figures in the U.K. film production sector told Variety Friday that they continue to have absolute faith in the measures being taken to keep cast and crew safe from COVID-19 on British sets. Production on “The Batman” has reportedly resumed at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, U.K., albeit without star Robert Pattinson’s presence, according to the Daily Mail. On Thursday, Pattinson was diagnosed with COVID-19 and has to self-isolate for 14 days.

The Mail’s report claims that director Matt Reeves is trying to finish as much of the shoot as he can without Pattinson, including scenes with the actor’s body double. Variety has reached out to Warner Bros. for comment.

On Thursday, Ann Sarnoff, head of WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group, declined to comment on specifics, citing privacy concerns.

Meanwhile, the U.K. industry is confident that crews are observing COVID-19 protocols that were published by the British Film Commission at the end of May. “We know that productions in the U.K. are rigorously following BFC Guidance with robust health and safety procedures in place, including stringent testing regimes, which is why any case of coronavirus can be rapidly identified and appropriate self-isolating procedures implemented,” Adrian Wootton, chief executive of the British Film Commission and Film London, told Variety.

“We’re confident that with all measures in place, any production will resume filming as soon as it’s safe to do so. We also believe this will not impact production overall continuing in U.K., precisely because we have such robust health and safety measures operating, enabling our world-class film and high-end TV sector to get back up and running.”

“The behavior of U.K. cast and crew have been exemplary,” Lyndsay Duthie, CEO of the Production Guild of Great Britain, told Variety. “Wanting to return to work, everyone has embraced the comprehensive measures required of them and as a result many productions have been back on set and filming safely for weeks already. Where we have seen productions abroad where a cast or crew member has tested positive, precautions have been taken as required to enable them to start filming again as soon as they had the all clear.”