• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

If this is true, I think it's a great choice for a villain. Someone that can actually match Batman's skill and fighting abilities instead of just grabbing someone from the typical "rogues gallery".

I agree. Not another retread.

Indeed. He would be the perfect choice.

I hear the sound of a major stampede towards New Teen Titans #2.

Sell now or hold for a bit?

It will be great to have a villain who is able to go "toe to toe" with Batman...I know we had Bane but I don't think he was used to his full potential?

The book should pop more closer to the movie, but if you have multiple copies now is not a bad time to sell some either.

FWIW, 9.6s "popped" to $300 with the news, but they have been steady sellers in the $250 - $275 range for the past year and a bit. The best gains will be with the 9.8s.

Edited by kimik

It will be great to have a villain who is able to go "toe to toe" with Batman...I know we had Bane but I don't think he was used to his full potential?

The book should pop more closer to the movie, but if you have multiple copies now is not a bad time to sell some either.

FWIW, 9.6s "popped" to $300 with the news, but they have been steady sellers in the $250 - $275 range for the past year and a bit. The best gains will be with the 9.8s.

I had a $325 price on a 9.6/White on eBay, and that went bye-bye. Luckily, I still have a 9.6 and 9.8 to list next week, and about a half dozen more in the pipeline. Seven 9.6s sold yesterday alone, per GPA. Once the bottom is established, it's only going north from there.

I had a $325 price on a 9.6/White on eBay, and that went bye-bye. Luckily, I still have a 9.6 and 9.8 to list next week, and about a half dozen more in the pipeline. Seven 9.6s sold yesterday alone, per GPA. Once the bottom is established, it's only going north from there.

Nice. (thumbs u

While 9.6s will go a bit further (likely $400 top - there are so many copies of NTT #2 out there), it is the 9.8s that will see the biggest gains, just like we have seen with the other Copper/early Modern keys like BA #12, NM #98, ASM #300, etc.

That being said, it is a good time for anyone that has held onto copies the past few years.

Joe Manganiello Cast As Deathstroke In Ben Affleck's BATMAN Movie

If you had actor Joe Manganiello pegged as the DC Universe's premiere assassin, give yourself a pat on the back.

Manganiello (True Blood, Magic Mike) has been rumored for the role of Deathstroke ever since Ben Affleck posted a brief glimpse of the assassin on his Twitter account. The role has been officially confirmed (via The Wall Street Journal) by Geoff Johns, and the character will appear in Affleck and John's upcoming Batman solo film, but it has yet to be confirmed whether he'll turn up in Justice League first.

Odds are that he at least makes a small cameo in League.

Fans first caught on to the idea when Manganiello was spotted in London, the same location that Justice League is currently shooting in. The actor not long after followed Justice League director Zack Snyder on Twitter. Now the news is official, and from the short clip, we know that he will indeed be sporting the orange and blue color scheme seen in the comics.

:whee:

Good Pick.

They say this movie will make or break the DC cinaverse and I agree.

Ben Affleck's 'Batman' Will Be The Victory Lap Or The Curtain Call For DC Films

Scott Mendelson has written more negative than positive about DCEU, even when his fellow contributors are saying the exact opposite or even dinging DCEU slightly compared to his 'strong views'.

Did the Batman 3 and Batman 4 movies keep people from coming back to see Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises? Nope. So why would Affleck's Batman be the death sentence on the overall DCEU?

And what about Wonder Woman and Justice League?

Good Pick.

Scott Mendelson has written more negative than positive about DCEU, even when his fellow contributors are saying the exact opposite or even dinging DCEU slightly compared to his 'strong views'.

Did the Batman 3 and Batman 4 movies keep people from coming back to see Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises? Nope. So why would Affleck's Batman be the death sentence on the overall DCEU?

Umm...did you not read the article?

He goes into great depth about the impact of Wonder Woman, Justice League, Flash and even Aquaman on the DCEU before Batman even hits.

Good Pick.

Umm...did you not read the article?

He goes into great depth about the impact of Wonder Woman, Justice League, Flash and even Aquaman on the DCEU before Batman even hits.

Ummmm...you back to that silly stuff again?

I read the article. I also read how he felt at least WB will have its animated universe, CWverse and games. I am asking romanheart since he felt Batman will make or break the DCEU, as if Wonder Woman and Justice League won't move the needle forward.

Ummmm...

:grin: