• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

Just now, TwoPiece said:

:censored: I love Snyder's/Cavill's Superman.

Snyder shot that scene, as he was standing right there when it was filmed. Not Whedon. So I can see how it went over more positive.

Just now, ComicConnoisseur said:

The Russo Brothers version of the Avengers blew the Whedon version of the Avengers out of the water.

Sorry someone had to say it. :foryou:

lol.

:fear:

Without Whedon's Avengers there is no Russo Avengers.

In a vacuum, The Avengers is better than Endgame.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Snyder shot that scene, as he was standing right there when it was filmed. Not Whedon. So I can see how it went over more positive.

Considering what happened to Gunn, is there any chance Snyder gets lured back into Worlds of DC as a director?

I know he's a producer on basically every film, but I wonder if new people in charge would see things differently from a creative point of view.

10 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Without Whedon's Avengers there is no Russo Avengers.

In a vacuum, The Avengers is better than Endgame.

Avengers Age of Ultron may have been the worst Marvel Cinematic movie ever.

I am a fan of Whedon but he may have lost his touch. It happens.

14 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Considering what happened to Gunn, is there any chance Snyder gets lured back into Worlds of DC as a director?

I know he's a producer on basically every film, but I wonder if new people in charge would see things differently from a creative point of view.

I think what Matt Reeves, James Wan and even David Sandberg learned from the Zack Snyder and David Ayer experiences is if you go forward with WB you must have creative control. Otherwise, expect potential more of the same. James Wan almost walked away from Aquaman because of this, though they never made him a producer.

So if they ever asked him to come back, I think Snyder's experiences taught him what is needed now.

Edited by Bosco685

Avengers Age of Ultron may have been the worst Marvel Cinematic movie ever.

I am a fan of Whedon but he may have lost his touch. It happens.

Lies. It's not close to as bad as The Incredible Hulk or Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Or The Dark World.

Biggest mistake was giving Ultron an actual mouth instead of having his Prime body use the same method of communication as the army bodies.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

Lies. It's not close to as bad as The Incredible Hulk or Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Or The Dark World.

Biggest mistake was giving Ultron an actual mouth instead of having his Prime body use the same method of communication as the army bodies.

Well there was a reason why Feige dropped Whedon for the Russo Brothers.

Age of Ultron was mediocre at best. Really a big disappointment. 

So Feige went and made a smart decision with the Russo Brothers over Whedon.

Well there was a reason why Feige dropped Whedon for the Russo Brothers.

Age of Ultron was mediocre at best. Really a big disappointment. 

So Feige went and made a smart decision with the Russo Brothers over Whedon.

Whedon quit. Feige didn't drop him...

Mario Robles (Revenge of the Fanboy Founder, former IGN contributor) created this video about the challenges WB has made for itself over the years with these DC film directors.

6 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

I know. I'm not a fan either. :foryou:

But if you are only familiar with him from Twilight (I'm there with you), this is bad. Reading what others write about his follow-on performances, there could be something there.

Matt Reeves really loves the Batman comics. So that is my fallback safety net right now it's all going to be okay. :wishluck:

ROBERT PATTINSON?!!!

3 hours ago, mattn792 said:

To be fair, all of Justice League was poor.  The movie came off like it was The Avengers' insecure little brother who is trying way too hard to be cool.

Timeless cinematic masterpiece.

Spoiler

;)

53 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Robert Pattinson has made this Batman thread the thread with the most action.

Seems like this Reeves guy knows what he is doing.

Image result for robert pattinson batman

Imagine if Jeremy Irons comes back as Alfred.  Die Hard 3 vs. Twilight.  Irons would whoop Pattinson like he stole his rent money. 

Who's Batman now, mother (*#&$(*#)!!!!

17 minutes ago, Batman said:

You never know, he might surprise us all and be really good. And I might surprise you all, and make an exact lifesize replica of the Eiffel Tower out of gerbil poop.