• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,098 posts in this topic

THE BATMAN Casts ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK & POSE Actor Gil Perez-Abraham In An Undisclosed Role

gilheadshot.jpg

WARNERS' THE BATMAN, with Robert Pattinson as everybody’s favorite brooding billionaire, Bruce Wayne, is in production and here’s a little casting news: Gil Perez-Abraham has joined the roll call.

An up-and-comer, Perez-Abraham appeared in an episode of Orange Is the New Black and played Mj Rodriguez’s brother in Pose. He also starred on stage in the musical We Live in Cairo, which played at American Repertory Theater, and he will be seen in The Walking Dead spinoff, The Walking Dead: World Beyond.

Anarchy?

Anarchy01.PNG.731058c833301b9e0652e418efc54266.PNG

So that would mean we have 20 or 30 villains for the movie now? 

I really hope they do not add any more villains. Maybe introduce them before they become villains in cameo roles, or hint their names for future, but they have plenty of villains for this already.

Edited by kimik

To those thinking Ben Affleck was a whiny rich boy.

Ben Affleck Says Giving Back to Others Is a 'Really Powerful Thing to Do': 'It's Helpful to Me' 

Ben Affleck opens up about supporting The Midnight Mission, a homeless shelter whose aim is to restore self-sufficiency to those in need.

Back in October, Ben Affleck used all the attention on his dating life to bring attention to a cause he cares about: The Midnight Mission — a homeless shelter that helps those most in need, including people battling addiction, in Los Angeles.

After it was discovered that Affleck, 47, was using the exclusive dating app Raya, he poked fun at himself but also made a point. “HA, you got me. I’m dating,” he captioned the post, before mentioning the cause, that he said is “actually important.”

“I have been in recovery for over a year and part of that is helping out others,” he wrote, @themidnightmission is an incredible organization that helps those in need with housing, training, development and recovery.”

Affleck then asked if Raya would join him in making a donation. “I’m making a donation today because there are people battling addiction every day that don’t have the resources and need help. @raya, you in? Who else is with me? Click the link in my bio to donate,” he wrote.

Affleck first learned about The Midnight Mission, which has been in operation since 1914, through a parent at one of his children’s schools and supports their efforts.

“I found that I get a lot out of giving a little bit of my time to other people. I don’t know that it helps them or not, but I know it’s helpful to me,” Affleck tells PEOPLE.

Edited by Bosco685

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

:gossip:

Reminds me of Punisher's modified car.

It does a little bit. And I am okay with that. But then not the same. Bruce had a few more upgrade coupons to trade in.

punisher.thumb.jpg.25cedfa479e1327a0803cb29c4f3431b.jpg

:baiting: