• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

Am I the only one that will be thoroughly disappointed if the next Batman movie isn't a Red Hood story?

I will be thoroughly disappointed if it is.

Ben Affleck Says BATMAN Will Feature Original Story

"I think what I would do, what I probably would do, is in some ways what Zack did with this movie, which is to borrow certain things from the great comic books, but create an original story around it because I wouldn't want the fans to already know the story and be familiar, but I would borrow, steal, great things that have been done before in the comics."

I like Ben as Batman not so much his personal life but he is a smart guy.He sures knows what it takes to make a hit movie more than some of them in Hollywood.

In preparation for the standalone movie.

Rocksteady Studios, the game developers behind the award-winning and bestselling Batman: Arkham franchise, are asking fans to don Batman's cowl and immerse themselves in Batman: Arkham VR, coming exclusively to PlayStation VR in October.

And marvellously, despite the fact that he's long-dead, Mark Hamill's Joker will be back, judging by the fact that he's narrating. Hopefully that means he's going to legitimately be back from the dead (and uncremated presumably also), because an Arkham game without his presence would be almost as bad as one removing Batman himself.

Mark Hamill's voice is fantastic as the Joker!

:whee:

Matt Damon Says He Would Play A Superhero If Ben Affleck Directed

At the premiere of his upcoming film, Jason Bourne, Matt Damon finally answered the question of what it would take to get him to play a super hero.

“I’d consider anything with the right director, but I can’t imagine there are any superheroes left, I think they’re all taken at this moment,” Damon says.

“If [ben] was directing me, I’d jump on it in a New York minute," Damon says. "I’d love to work with Ben."

“The problem with Ben is every time he directs a movie, he gives himself the best role in it, so until he’s willing to give up the best role to one of his friends, we’re not going to get on with it,” the actor concludes.

giphy.gif

Ben Affleck’s Batman movie may take place inside Arkham Asylum

A very interesting rumor about Ben Affleck’s upcoming Batman movie dropped last week, but no one noticed! I’m happy to share it here on Batman News, and it will probably get the attention it deserves around the web now.

According to reliable sources over at BOF, Ben Affleck may find himself locked up in Arkham Asylum in his solo Batman movie. This wouldn’t be a straight up adaptation of the Batman: Arkham Asylum video game or the graphic novel by Grant Morrison, though. Affleck has said that his Batman movie will borrow elements from previous Batman stories, but that he’ll be telling an original story.

This rumor lines up with the rumor we heard a couple of months ago that said that many of Batman’s famous villains will be making appearances in the movie. One natural way to make that happen is to have it take place in Arkham Asylum where they’re all locked up!

:ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee:

A very interesting rumor about Ben Affleck’s upcoming Batman movie dropped last week, but no one noticed! I’m happy to share it here on Batman News, and it will probably get the attention it deserves around the web now.

According to reliable sources over at BOF, Ben Affleck may find himself locked up in Arkham Asylum in his solo Batman movie. This wouldn’t be a straight up adaptation of the Batman: Arkham Asylum video game or the graphic novel by Grant Morrison, though. Affleck has said that his Batman movie will borrow elements from previous Batman stories, but that he’ll be telling an original story.

This rumor lines up with the rumor we heard a couple of months ago that said that many of Batman’s famous villains will be making appearances in the movie. One natural way to make that happen is to have it take place in Arkham Asylum where they’re all locked up!

Either that, or Batman Knightfall, just done better this time.

Either that, or Batman Knightfall, just done better this time.

...And not spliced with No Man's Land.

Jared Leto Says He Is Ready To Take On Ben Affleck's Batman

Jared Leto will most likely be the first actor to ever portray the Joker in more than one film, and according to the actor, the one thing he's eager to do next is go up against the Dark Knight.

“I think it would be incredible to see Batman and the Joker go head-to-head," Leto told the Toronto Sun. "This Batman and this Joker. I mean, I don’t know, that might be too much! But that would be fun.”

We'll just have to wait and see how fans react to Jared Leto's performance in Suicide Squad, and if they want to see him to go toe-to-toe with Ben Affleck's Batman. Either way, Leto doesn't seem to keen on walking away from the role anytime soon. The actor then went on to express his excitement to reprise his role as the Joker, saying that he can "easily just play the Joker a couple more times and then retire!"