• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

You never know, he might surprise us all and be really good. And I might surprise you all, and make an exact lifesize replica of the Eiffel Tower out of gerbil poop.

You damn well better!

4 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

You never know, he might surprise us all and be really good. And I might surprise you all, and make an exact lifesize replica of the Eiffel Tower out of gerbil poop.

fa53ef88-b8fe-4e81-ad08-98a8a6ed8170_text_hi.gif

I'm about 10 years behind in my Batman reading.

If going for an Arkham Rogue's Gallery storyline, my (1985-2008) top picks would be:

• Knightfall
  • Hush
  • Batman 400

Have there been other "fight all his villians" storylines since? Did that play into No Man's Land or Court of Owls? Others?

20 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

I'm about 10 years behind in my Batman reading.

If going for an Arkham Rogue's Gallery storyline, my (1985-2008) top picks would be:

• Knightfall
  • Hush
  • Batman 400

Have there been other "fight all his villians" storylines since? Did that play into No Man's Land or Court of Owls? Others?

No Man's Land featured a number of the usual villains. Court of Owls introduced a new group of villains by the same name. If you haven't read it, it's very good. Goes downhill after that.

1 minute ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Wasn't Hoult one of Brian Singers pool party boys?  Pretty awful options to pick from...

He can act, at least. Maybe the announcement of Pattinson was to stretch our expectations as low as possible so we can't be pissed if/when they select a less-than-fabulous actor!?