• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Looks like Jim Carrey wearing Frank Gorshin's hat. I guess he got the walking stick from John Astin.

It's fan-made. So I am keeping the faith right now Matt Reeves will give us something much stronger than this.

A Zack Snyder co-worker. :)

Ackles is great in Supernatural (even though the back-9 of that series is trash). He would've been a great casting choice IMO. Supernatural is too dramatic, but I've seen enough of him to know he has the chops to pull off Bruce Wayne and Batman.

14 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

A Zack Snyder co-worker. :)

Ackles is great in Supernatural (even though the back-9 of that series is trash). He would've been a great casting choice IMO. Supernatural is too dramatic, but I've seen enough of him to know he has the chops to pull off Bruce Wayne and Batman.

BUT...could he pull in the ever important Twilight demographic?

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

This -- and Andy Serkis as Alfred -- are the first casting announcements I'm actually excited about.

Farrelll has matured over the last 15 years and evolved from a one-time to leading man to essentially an A+ character actor with range who improves everything he's in.

I'm also *convinced* that WB offered Jonah Hill the Penguin initially -- but he held out -- unsuccessfully -- for the Riddler instead. Fits with the timing -- that Dano is announced as the Riddler within 48 hours of reports that Hill's out of negotiations.