• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Registry Awards - the countdown begins!

106 posts in this topic

Sensei was an obvious choice for his astonishing set.

Congrats everyone!

Thank you, sir, for the kind compliments on my set! Your Spawn set is amazing, too! :o

Sensei was an obvious choice for his astonishing set.

Congrats everyone!

ditto that- his set is ridiculous (worship)

Cy, my man, thank you for the kind words! Congratulations to you on winning your Best Set Presentation award! Your set rocks! Super pumped for you, brother! :banana:

I was so honored and excited to win a Best Set Modern Age Award! :cloud9: Thank you to the voters for these prestigious awards...it was truly an honor to be one of the winners! I love working on my Walking Dead registry sets and love being a member of the registry and this forum. It's a super awesome place and many of the members here have helped me get to where I am with my set (so I owe a huge debt of gratitude to them as well). Special thanks goes out to them and the numerous other forum members who have amazing sets out there!

Thank you, CGC, for everything! :foryou:

I won again for Happy :grin: because I'm the only one who still cares enough about the series (thumbs u

I still care about Bedlam and completing my set but have a lot of catching up to do to get to #1.

Maybe next year

• Administrator
Hello,

Please adjust the award for "Best in Set Type" for Starfire (2015). My set is ranked #1, with the most points and most books, but the #2 slot received the award. Please correct this error.

Thank you.

Unfortunately at the time the snapshot of the site was taken (5pm EST June 3rd) your set was ranked #2 so it did not receive the award this year. Hopefully you can keep it at the #1 spot to win the award next year!