• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NO TITLE FOR MY COMIC AT THE REGISTRY

25 posts in this topic

HI THERE STILL WAITING FOR HUMAN TORCH 03 TO COME OUT AT REGISTRY ALSO THEY NEED TO ADD HEROES REBORN COMIC TITLE YOUNG ALLIES TO THE LIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS ADDED THANK YOU JUST WONDERING HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE WHEN THEY ADD A NEW TITLE TO THE REGISTRY

HI THERE STILL WAITING FOR HUMAN TORCH 03 TO COME OUT AT REGISTRY ALSO THEY NEED TO ADD HEROES REBORN COMIC TITLE YOUNG ALLIES TO THE LIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS ADDED THANK YOU JUST WONDERING HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE WHEN THEY ADD A NEW TITLE TO THE REGISTRY

WHEN DID YOU MAKE YOUR REQUEST FOR THE TITLE TO BE ADDED? AND DID YOU USE ALL CAPS TO DO SO? BECAUSE CGC LOVES IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT FOR NO REASON. AS DO WE ALL.

• Administrator

Heroes Reborn and Young Allies are sets already. I will add Human Torch 2003 to the list, please post future set requests here as they are completed in the order requested in this thread (or the stickied thread called Complete Set Requests on top of this sub-section):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8968114#Post8968114

I do not show any CGC books graded with this title, do you have a certification number as an example, please?

I don't know you Gemma, but this you're being too nice to someone who posts in all CAPS.

I DONT HAVE THE BOOK GRADED YET

:cloud9: