• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Nicholson

34 posts in this topic

So I took the advice of many and started researching how to get an opp with Mr. Nicholson. I have been in contact with his representation. It is possible to get a signing with Mr. Nicholson though it is very expensive and certain requirements must be met.

So the first thing that needs to be determined is how many people are truly interested in a signing with Jack Nicholson? The price would be between 800 and 1200 dollars a piece (exact price to be determined)

How many people would be providing their own item?

Let me preface this by saying this is not going to be an overnight event. There is a lot of work involved to make an opp like this happen.

I was very serious when I said I have books for a kurt russell op. now he can sign my gotg books also

When I start working on a Kurt Russell opp I will contact you. I I currently trying to work out the logistics for a Nicholson opp

I was very serious when I said I have books for a kurt russell op. now he can sign my gotg books also

When I start working on a Kurt Russell opp I will contact you. I I currently trying to work out the logistics for a Nicholson opp

how are you doing with the logistics for the clint eastwood signing? I'm very interested in that.

Thats a big chunk of change for me. I have no doubt that if anyone can pull this off, it will be you. But for that kind of money the only person I would be willing to do would be Harrison Ford, and only to add to a cast Star Wars book.

how are you doing with the logistics for the clint eastwood signing? I'm very interested in that.

right now this is about Nicholson no body else. I do opps one at a time.