• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose City Comic Con [Portland, Oregon]

29 posts in this topic

Hopefully they start bringing in bigger name guests from out of the area, Rose City tends to cater to a lot of local guests each year, and rarely bring in bigger high profile names. ECCC this year had mostly unknowns as guests with their usual repeat guests that are there each year so hopefully Rose City ups their guest list but that ECCC does for next year as well.

Welp.

If CGC is going to finally come to PDX, I guess I'm buying a ticket then, Hooray for not shipping books! :banana:

I went two years ago and its a pretty good show. Smaller than ECCC, think ECCC back in like 2007 if you ever attended that :cloud9: I think anymore most of the shows are on par with each other, difference is size and quality of guests.

Toast, you taking subs, man?

Jerome

hm That would be a good excuse to get a day off on this weekend to go there. Plus, I have something at a friend's place that I need to pick up back home.

If I can bug my friend enough to renew his passport before that. That would half my gas budget. lol