• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Comic Book Back Covers?

111 posts in this topic

• Administrator
What was the action figure toy in the 80's that had a torso/head that could flip around? On one side it was a regular guy, but you could flip it over and I believe he was blue and some super powered character. They looked sort of like He-Man figures. hm

I loved those back covers too.

Knew I remembered this one....finally found a picture!

powerlords.jpg

What was the action figure toy in the 80's that had a torso/head that could flip around? On one side it was a regular guy, but you could flip it over and I believe he was blue and some super powered character. They looked sort of like He-Man figures. hm

I loved those back covers too.

I immediately knew what you were talking about but I had to do some serious googling to find it. Biggest shock was to learn the Power Lords toy line also had a comic!

E35512F9-E75F-4E42-97E7-AC6E07D2CBDD.jpeg

35C3C3F9-1CF0-4E84-B16A-7C8D83860C31.jpeg

How can he be 'The' Power Lord f there are other Power Lords?

The Lords work in mysterious ways...

gotmilk_zps9yvvhlsv.jpg

I love these kinds of ads where they have a little comic shaming the person for having blackheads or not being able to dance or something and then after they use the product they are popular and loved.

This is a short one, usually the little comic involves a lot more shaming and telling the person they are no good.

001.jpg