• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hudson Kudos Thread
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Although I have already done a number of positive transactions with various board members, I did not know I could start my own "Kudos Thread". Then another member suggested I start this, so here goes.

Hopefully, I will be able to figure out how to paste a link to this, so others will know where to find me.

Thank you in advance for any positive posts.

I'm new to the forum, and am very pleased to report that my first Board transaction was with Rich - and was a total success. He was outstanding in communication, prompt in payment, and great at follow-up. Thanks, Rich, for getting me off to a flying start!

Look no further; if you're dealing with Rich you're dealing with one of the top boardies around! I did NOT sell him any books, or buy from him. But here's the kind of guy he is -- I was offering a massive collection of Jonah Hex, from ASW10 on up. Rich connects me with his brother (who is not on here but is one of the biggest Jonah Hex fans you will meet, with a high-grade slabbed run well underway) and by noon the next day his brother and I are exchanging in person. 

Rich went out of his way to make virtual introductions to facilitate a meaningful connection for two other people. If this doesn't tell you what you need to know, I don't know what would. You're dealing with a top-notch boardie; transact with confidence! (thumbsu