• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Heritage Comics & Comic Art Signature Auction

377 posts in this topic

ahh....to bid or not to bid....the CMA 1 would fit perfectly in my collection...but knowing that I could have bought for 1/2 where it is currently at is dissuading me a bit...what to do...what to do... hm

Last summer's price is kind of irrelevant at this point, isn't it?

its the ole "regret" card

I remember sitting at Richard's booth at SDCC, and saying to him, "doesn't 18K seem like a pretty good deal for the highest graded copy of a Golden Age key?" But like you, I didn't take the plunge.

yep ...I did the same thing.

Wonder Woman 1 $30,070 before live bidding. I am considering taking the plunge. I think it is still a good price before the movie.

Not sure a movie moves a 30k book

Wonder Woman 1 $30,070 before live bidding. I am considering taking the plunge. I think it is still a good price before the movie.

especially a likely-to-suck movie.

especially a likely-to-suck movie.

spoken like a true dc fan :insane: