• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Heritage Comics & Comic Art Signature Auction

377 posts in this topic

I put in a very modest tracking bid on this one more out of curiosity than a serious intention to win it - and guess what?

Planet%20Comics%2022%20CGC%207.5_zps4n6jf0gz.jpg

Blow me down with a feather.

Excellent!

The mid-grade issues of Superman appear to have mostly gone below guide.
the actions did too...

while all the batman's went 1.5 x...

I put in a very modest tracking bid on this one more out of curiosity than a serious intention to win it - and guess what?

Excellent!

Have there been lots of copies up recently? Cant recall the last time a rivet run issue in nice shape went far below GPA.

Excellent!

Have there been lots of copies up recently? Cant recall the last time a rivet run issue in nice shape went far below GPA.

Your price doesn't seem too out of whack if you set aside the 5.5 that went for $1,1195 earlier this year.

I would say that from a consignor's point of view, it seems a lot better to have your books in Day 1 than in Day 2.

Excellent!

Your price doesn't seem too out of whack if you set aside the 5.5 that went for $1,1195 earlier this year.

I would say that from a consignor's point of view, it seems a lot better to have your books in Day 1 than in Day 2.

Yes, it was the 5.5 made me think my tracking bid was 'safe'. :cry:

Heritage has to work on their imaging. Many of the scans have that off color strip along the spine and right edge.

Heritage has to work on their imaging. Many of the scans have that off color strip along the spine and right edge.

Thanks for the heads up on that Jeff. In fact I thought that was a dust shadow! Which is why my bid was so diffident.