• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Heritage Comics & Comic Art Signature Auction

377 posts in this topic

That's a book that I would pay stupid money for..... unfortunately, I don't have enough money to be as stupid as I'd like to be...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol Great quote. I'll have to remember that one.

I want that 16 SO bad...... it's one that I sincerely hope to see end up with a friend........ National 13 was my first exposure to Lou Fine and I've had a soft spot for that mini run ever since. Stupidly sold my 5.0 copy of 16 back in the 90's......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

I want that 16 SO bad...... it's one that I sincerely hope to see end up with a friend........ National 13 was my first exposure to Lou Fine and I've had a soft spot for that mini run ever since. Stupidly sold my 5.0 copy of 16 back in the 90's......... GOD BLESS....

Good money these days for kidneys, Jimbo...

Good money these days for kidneys, Jimbo...

I can't remember if I still have one ?....... I wonder what I could get for 6 used brain cells ? Thinking is kind of over-rated, anyway..... GOD BLESS....

Jim, if it ends up here you can say its yours and visit it at any time.

Jim, if it ends up here you can say its yours and visit it at any time.

:luhv:

...... my 2500 max bid on the 16 will be dust in the wind......

Unfortunately yes, it will be. :sorry:

Of course, you know this means WAR! :sumo:

Yeah, that book is going to draw some board member interest. Myself included. :(

Yeah, that book is going to draw some board member interest. Myself included. :(

I may be forced to...... sell the car.......and UP my bid :sumo: GOD BLESS....

..... I bet Mitch knows who owned these hm

Punishment bids duly scheduled.

OMG, the price on Captain Marvel Adventures 1/nn… wow!

Didn't expect that… did you?

Yes. Bc I was offered the book last year at 18 and passed doh!

Figured it will cost 25+ this time

One of the books I was planning to pursue but now looks like I will watch from the sideline :cry:

I'm a bonehead.

we'll stipulate to that.

It will be interesting to see where it ends up. I just recently started collecting Fawcetts and have found them surprisingly affordable. This is clearly an exception.

I'm thankful that I started years ago. CM titles have started to rise across the board for a few years now.

Fawcett Raboy covers are just downright depressing now.

i got that run put together right in time!

It will be interesting to see where it ends up. I just recently started collecting Fawcetts and have found them surprisingly affordable. This is clearly an exception.

I'm thankful that I started years ago. CM titles have started to rise across the board for a few years now.

Fawcett Raboy covers are just downright depressing now.

i got that run put together right in time!

The prices of mid-grade copies seem to still go around guide. Census top (or close) and pedigree copies seem to be the ones that have gone into orbit, imo.

OMG, the price on Captain Marvel Adventures 1/nn… wow!

Didn't expect that… did you?

Yes. Bc I was offered the book last year at 18 and passed doh!

Figured it will cost 25+ this time

One of the books I was planning to pursue but now looks like I will watch from the sideline :cry:

I'm a bonehead.

we'll stipulate to that.

:cloud9:

I'd return the favor on high grade DC Silver, but I don't want to accidentally own any of that junk.

The only book I am going to chase is the Planet Comics 14 cgc 5.0.

If any other board member is going to bid on the book let me know I won't chase it then as I have a copy already and was hoping to upgrade.

I'd return the favor on high grade DC Silver, but I don't want to accidentally own any of that junk.

agreed; risk v. reward WAY out of balance on that deal.

The only book I am going to chase is the Planet Comics 14 cgc 5.0.

If any other board member is going to bid on the book let me know I won't chase it then as I have a copy already and was hoping to upgrade.

I know one that has already put in a big bid (not me)