• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

sn16_jdm_1.jpg

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN (aka NEGAN from TWD) SIGNATURE OPP!!!!!

Have a confirmed signing with Jeffrey Dean Morgan in August. This is an extremely limited opp and I have been guaranteed 50 spots.

Need to get a $50 deposit per signature and will take orders until our spots have been filled. Will then put people on a waiting list if we can get additional spots. You can send in items as soon as you'd like but need to have items in have by August 1st.

Consider:

Walking Dead items

Batman vs Superman items (Thomas Wayne)

Supernatural items

Watchmen (The Comedian)

SIGNATURE COSTS:

$200 per signature (all items - no upcharge for larger items)

You may submit under your own CGC account or mine.

Costs under your own CGC account:

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

$10 invoice form fee if you do not send your own filled out CGC SS form

Costs under my CGC account:

CGC grading fee - actual cost based on tier of service ($10 fast track optional)

Invoice fee - $5 per customer invoice

Return shipping - $10 for the first book, $3 for each additional

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted.

Non-comic book and/or non-CGC graded books can be certified through Genuine COA for $25 per signature. PM for details.

If you have any questions, let us know. Thanks!

Down to 21 spots. Rich Henn called me and said he couldn't get to a computer and wanted to make sure he got two spots. I think he was busy enjoying April 20th and he fingers weren't working enough to type.

Ok...good news. Have confirmed that I now should be able to have an unlimited number of signatures from JDM and the price may be dropping as well. Anyone already in for a signature will get the reduced pricing if it happens.