• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***ALEX ROSS*** Next Saturday in Vegas. Any facilitators going?

23 posts in this topic

Seems like Alex Ross is making an appearance in Vegas next weekend to promote his portraits of the Beetles.

I know it's super short notice, but will any facilitators be there?

Apparently he hasn't made a public appearance in three years and I have a book I need signed.

LMK via PM. (thumbs u

I have the Kingdome Come hardcover book...thats not something that can be signed and authenticated right?

Alas, no hardcovers (Or my Aliens: EarthWar would have 16 sigs on it lol )

I have the Kingdome Come hardcover book...thats not something that can be signed and authenticated right?

What about mailing the book in, getting a signature and a picture (iPhone is needbe) of Alex signing it?

Obviously not CGC but probably my only chance of ever getting this book signed

Is that doable and at what cost? Perhaos a friendly favor??

What about mailing the book in, getting a signature and a picture (iPhone is needbe) of Alex signing it?

Obviously not CGC but probably my only chance of ever getting this book signed

Is that doable and at what cost? Perhaos a friendly favor??

Valid question, perhaps PM Piersonite?

Can't do any mail-in stuff unfortunately. If you are going to be there or know somebody in the area to go for you, i'd be happy to help get them SS'd.

I understand. Well if anyone is looking to help me out please let me know. It said he'll sign 3 personal items. Just one hardcover book is all i have. Any help is appreciated.

Can't do any mail-in stuff unfortunately. If you are going to be there or know somebody in the area to go for you, i'd be happy to help get them SS'd.

I understand. Well if anyone is looking to help me out please let me know. It said he'll sign 3 personal items. Just one hardcover book is all i have. Any help is appreciated.

+1

I have 1 or 2 books to be signed, but don't know anyone in Vegas. :facepalm:

I am flying out there with CGC employee Miguel Figueroa as my witness. I would be happy to help you get a few signed and certified. That goes for anyone else attending. I will have submission forms.

Thank you Joe!