• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2016 CGC Registry Awards

29 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Every year, CGC awards the top sets in the CGC Registry. We’re looking for the world’s greatest sets, and this is your opportunity to make sure yours is among them! Ensure your set is at its best by 5 p.m. ET on June 3 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced July 8. Read more

Hello,

Please correct the error with the "Best in Set Type" for Starfire (2015). My Set is ranked #1, and also has the most points and most books, but the award was incorrectly given to the #2 slot. Please fix this error.

Thank you.

Really excited to have won one of the best Silver Age sets this year for Magnus!!

:whee:

I started 5 years ago with the goal of building a decent Best Silver Age set from scratch & am truly proud of it today. Still looking for upgrades too.

If anyone has a line on them, raw or slabbed, please give me a shout.

Thank you everyone who voted for me this year - I'm very proud to have won of the 3 Best Bronze Age sets for my Godzilla set!

Like many others, this set took me years to build and I'm still tweeking it when possible.

Finally got the the Best Bronze Age set for my X-Men run of 94 to 143. As always, looking to upgrade - looking for signed 9.8s slabs which are beautifully centered. Still hunting for any 30 and 35 cents variants (looking for high grade raws or slabs). Also looking for high grade (9.4 upwards) Flash 105 to 200, FF, Avengers, Spidey and Batman.