• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOST VALUABLE MODERN VARIANTS - THE RANKINGS
17 17

2,251 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, TheTurk1 said:

Since we're talking about the modern variant king, I thought I'd post some of his OA. 

Screenshot_20200514-221251-01.jpeg

that's sweet! :x I remember looking and finding some stuff way back when, it was always above my price range lol 

That's a great looking Bat's :headbang: 

On 5/9/2020 at 1:21 PM, Lethal_Collector said:

;)

Don't hate the player, hate the game?  Do you think the manufactured rarity of the Bugatti Chirons will drop in value over time (unlikely?)?  Or how the limited run of the recent Ford GT's mandated that buyers wait a few years before selling them (Jon Cena got in trouble for trying to do just that - don't recall if he ended up selling it or not) and making a profit.

I love all comics, old and new, I want them ALL lol

Jerome

Jerome, I'm concerned. I think you are taking on too much. How about letting me carry your ASM #667 for you - just to lighten the load. :devil:

On 6/5/2020 at 9:46 AM, Santos208 said:

Wonder if Ghost Spider 2 1:25 Momoko will enter this list within a year or two.

Oh man I hope so. Picked it up at my LCS on release day. I just thought the cover looked cool. Who knew?!?

22DD491D-4C36-4E27-B5CE-579004A3B3F9.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Summydad1 said:

Oh man I hope so. Picked it up at my LCS on release day. I just thought the cover looked cool. Who knew?!?

22DD491D-4C36-4E27-B5CE-579004A3B3F9.jpeg

One of my favorite cover! Still looking for a copy myself. :sorry:

2 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I saw that sale and noted it mainly because it was about twice as much as what another 9.8 sold for a few weeks before.  

Really need to update this list soon.

-J.