• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frozen Comic Appreciation Thread

98 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, NewEnglandGothic said:

Rare "unpersonalized" signature from Spencer. (worship)

The seller told me that they had two signed just before her manager came out and asked her to personalize all of them. I don't know how many others there are though that are now SS. 

Am I reading this correctly that there is value in these Frozen comics? I bought the #5 shown new from Barnes & Noble for my daughter and yes it’s a newsstand edition. She and I have read it together repeatedly so it’s more of a Fine. Still any value?

C72FD126-F197-44A2-8278-3A550107F628.jpeg

12 minutes ago, rckstr1253 said:

Do you guys think the first frozen comic will heat up when this movie drops?

I hope so. My copy is a 9.thaw 

On 2/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, rckstr1253 said:

Do you guys think the first frozen comic will heat up when this movie drops?

Probably not. I always just collect what I like.

I'm a big Hitchcock fan, so I see Elsa as Janet Leigh's Marion Crane on the run and her little sis, Vera Miles trying to find her before she gets in more trouble. lol 

On 2/16/2019 at 1:08 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

:ohnoez:

They're going to find their parents...?

(ok, I shouldn't be as excited about this as I am)

They're in the New World? That maple leaf was prominently featured. 

Yeah, this is definitely not what I was expecting, considering "Frozen Fever" and "Olaf's Christmas Cash-Grab." lol 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, Joosh said:

Am I reading this correctly that there is value in these Frozen comics? I bought the #5 shown new from Barnes & Noble for my daughter and yes it’s a newsstand edition. She and I have read it together repeatedly so it’s more of a Fine. Still any value?

I'm not sure.

The print run according to Comichron is microscopic, but that might not be accurate.

If it is true, then you have to use the philosophy, kids (soon to be young adults) can't collect what they don't know exists too.

I give away all my extra raws to my friend's kids.  They LOVE them.

All in all, buy them all for your daughter, to read and enjoy, let her worry about finding them graded in 9.8 down the road. lol 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, Joosh said:

Too stressful worrying about books in 9.8 condition.

frozinn.JPG.615f8f1e0ac1eee0773f78dc3886e57f.JPG