• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Comic Con, Exclusive, Celebs, Private Signings & more.

160 posts in this topic

13570269_1385897208092881_1842242232_o_zpsgq6g03f1.jpg

I have a private signing set up with Chris Bachalo at the show.

The cost is $15 for Chris autograph. He is also going to be remarking a select few books for $75 per book.

If you are interested in having this done I need the remark books by July 14th.

If you are just getting books signed by Chris you can extend the mail in deadline to July 17th. Please note in order for me to accept an order for the July 17th cut off you must have at least one book in the package that is for Chris to sign.

we had some bad storms in the area today which knocked out the internet for most of the afternoon. So we are running a little bit behind schedule. I will start a second SDCC pm tomorrow for just the few people who posted in this thread that I may have missed in the original thread.

we had some bad storms in the area today which knocked out the internet for most of the afternoon. So we are running a little bit behind schedule. I will start a second SDCC pm tomorrow for just the few people who posted in this thread that I may have missed in the original thread.

:applause:

Be safe!

Also dont forget that the week after SDCC is when we will start our 1st Give Away of the year!

If you would like to be added to the group PM for SDCC please post here or pm me.

:news::news::news::news::news: We have decided that due to the over whelming support that we have received so far, after just the month of March that we will be once again doing 2 giveaways this year.

The 1st giveaway will be set for July after SDCC. Everyone who has spent $500 from Wizard World New Orleans through SDCC will be qualified to partake.

The 2nd giveaway will be set from right after SDCC through NYCC. Everyone who has spent $500 after the completion of SDCC through the completion of NYCC will be qualified to partake in the 2nd giveaway.

You can qualify for both giveaways and partake in both events. You must qualify for the each giveway to partake in both. If you are qualified for the 1st giveaway you must re-qualify to partake in the 2nd giveaway at the end of the year. :news::news::news::news::news:

Details about the previous years give away along with complete rules can be found at the link below:

2014 Give Away Rules and Information!

2014 Give away prizes!

What was the result of the giveaway? Did it happen already?

Also is there a Boston CC PM group and where can we post to get added for that?

The give-away has not happened yet it will happen in Sept for the 1st half the of the year. That is when I will actually have time to run it. As we will be on the road for the next 5 weeks.

Boston PM group will be going out in the next 24 hours, board ads will be going up for baltimore and fan expo as well.