• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS : several color guides pages historic spider-man mcfarlane - 30% DISCOUNT

24 posts in this topic

hi

IMPORTANT : until december 24th 2016, you can take off 30% on the price of all remaining pages

i'm selling some color guides from the historic spider-man serie by todd mcfarlane....the pages i'm selling are from issues1, 2 and 3

i'll note the prices for each pages under each picture

each page is signed by the colorist (bob sharen), and includes the plastic sleeve on which bob noted the color codes (he didn't do it directly on the painted page to preserve it)

PS : What is a color guide? A color guide is a one of a kind original hand painted piece of production art used in the creation of a color comic book. It is a reduced letter size copy on watercolor paper of the original black and white inked artwork that is then hand colored/painted by the colorist using watercolors. Color codes and notes are added by the colorist to guide the printer. Nowadays comics are colored digitally via computer and color guides are no longer used. Color guides are rare because at the time they were used they were not appreciated as collectible art and were often discarded or broken up

161972.jpg.ba7576f2d4e051b200bb87edaa37c83e.jpg

161973.jpg.3bfc2990f335cd86b3ba0f1044d7cb2b.jpg

i need to raise some money very fast, so all my remaining spiderman pages are at 50% of the asked price until monday morning 12 o'clock

the remaining pages are updated on the first page, so everything shown is available