• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ZOMBIELAND 2 from Sony

40 posts in this topic

Much like the original Zombieland had a hilarious post-credits gag, director Ruben Fleischer teases that fans who stick around for the finished film will be treated to "something special" with Zombieland: Double Tap. The first film took place after a zombie apocalypse, resulting in a hilarious reveal that Bill Murray had survived the epidemic, only to be accidentally killed. That film's post-credits scene saw Murray reciting iconic lines from his character in Caddyshack, much to the delight of Woody Harrelson's Tallahassee. While seeing Murray return seems unlikely, the mythology has seen characters come back to life, so almost anything could be possible.

“I share that love of Bill Murray in the first one,” Fleischer revealed to TotalFilm [H/T SYFY WIRE]. “I don’t know how you could ever top that, but if someone were to stay to the finish of the film, perhaps they might see something a little special…”

Interesting how now that critics have been harsh on Maleficent in the same weekend Zombieland 2 came out strong with positive reviews, all of a sudden a pool of critics are now trashing Zombieland for excessive violence with killing zombies.

Danielle_Solzman.thumb.PNG.a1952a8383478f8bc4a666b0581e8b28.PNG

Not that there is a pattern or anything like that. :insane:

Doesn't look like to many are talking about this movie...

Time for a little spoiler and I'll put it in a spoiler :) because it's comic related!

Spoiler

I forget his name, but the guy that has and makes all the "rules" for zombieland, reads the walking dead #27 in bed .... in the film

Sorry if it's been mentioned before!