• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Modern sale list from VEI Reborn

172 posts in this topic

Green lantern 0

Regular cover, polybag version and sketch variant

1 of each

Superbly 61

Justice league Dark 1

REd Hood and Nightwing lot

Green lantern annual 1 1 copy

Take these.

Green lantern 0

Regular cover, polybag version and sketch variant

1 of each

Superbly 61

Justice league Dark 1

REd Hood and Nightwing lot

Green lantern annual 1 1 copy

Take these.

You got it! Thank you!

Good morning! As a heads up, I will be posting another large round tonight and that will be it for a few weeks. I am in the process of moving homes so if everyone could take a look tonight and then lets start closing some deals if you don't mind so that I can get them all out before I start the move next week. I think I have about 30 piles going right now lol.

I should have the next round up by 8pm Eastern tonight.

Once I am settled from the move, I will start adding more rounds and there will be a lot of them. Probably looking at June 3-4th before that happens.

Thank you everyone!

Round 7 has been posted! You can find this round posted under round 6 near the bottom of post #9334864 in this thread.

Again, this will be the last round for a bit and I will start looking to close open deals starting tomorrow. I would like to have all of them closed by Monday as I will only be able to ship Mon/Tuesday of next week. I prefer not to move any pending orders with me to my new home 8 hours away.

Thank you everyone! Let me know what you want!