• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Excited for Civil War? Share your Civil War CGC SS Books!

10 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone-----bored at the dayjob and wanted to re-share this. It has been posted before so I apologize to any old timers who has seen this before.

When we were first really getting into CGC Signature Series Civil War was a popular book. We got many done and then had to sell them to keep the wheels turning.

Over time we managed to buy back all of the copies to make a run. The last book I purchased to complete the set was a Civil War 6 Sketch Variant.

The criteria was that they all had to be 9.8 and they all HAD to have Michael Turner on them. In my opinion he is one of the most talented artists to work in the modern era.

Then after that being the Stan Lee nut's that we are of course had to get him on every cover and Joe Simon on any cover with Cap on it..... Then we are left with this.

I am actually always still looking to buy more Turner CGC SS books and try to hoard as many as I can.

Enjoy and post some of your Civil War CGC SS Books for my enjoyment.. ;)

I think that my favorite is either a regular Civil War 1 Color Variant or the Civil War 7 Color Variant...I love the way Joe signed that one.

I hope you all enjoy the movie in a few days........I think me and all of my buddies are going to go on Saturday.

Peace out!

Sean

photo.jpgCW1SketchVar.jpgCW2SketchVar.jpgCW2SketchVarB.jpgCW3SketchVar.jpgCW4SketchVar.jpgCW5SketchVar.jpgCivilwar6_zps05674523.jpgCW7SketchVar.jpgCW1ColorAspenVarB.jpgCW1ColorVar.jpgCW1ColorVarC.jpgCW1ColorVarB.jpgCW1ColorAspenVar.jpgCW2ColorVar.jpgCW2ColorVarC.jpgCW2ColorVarE.jpgCW2ColorVarD.jpgCW3ColorVar.jpgCW4ColorVarB.jpgcivilwar5.jpgCW6ColorVar.jpgCW7ColorVar.jpgFrontline1.jpgFrontline1B.jpg

WHOA. Some sweet books!

I just watched an honest trailer with the Russo bros. They are awesome!

I am digging that Civil War Color Variant Turner set....was it easy to put together? How long have you had the set together?