• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghastly542454 Kudos Thread
1 1

23 posts in this topic

I just want to give a BIG THANK YOU and shout out to the following people who have supplied me with some great comics over the last 6 weeks:

edowens71

GACollectibles

RICK STARR

Bunky Brian

It's been a real pleasure dealing with all 4 of you and I look forward to doing more business with you again in the future.

I'm happy to be the first to leave BIG KUDOS! :headbang:

David recently bought a small stack of raw ECs from me in a flawless transaction - instant payment, great communication throughout, etc.

Also, it's just a pleasure chatting with him about his collection - glad to have another EC collector here! Welcome!

From all indications, David is going to be a very nice addition to our community.

David had wanted to buy my raw 1940 NYWF that I had gotten in a trade with Sharon years ago.  He contacted me and we had a great visit and at the time he was still looking at other slabbed copies.   A month or so later he contacts me again and asks if I'm willing to let it go?  We work out a fair price and agree to the deal.  I graded it raw 5.0 and cgc agreed.   Always great to deal with David, fair, fast paying and fun to visit with.  Tops in my book ?

I reached out to David with an unsolicited offer to see if he'd be willing to part with a book I was after that he happened to have in his collection.  He named his price and it was smooth sailing from there.  Great communication, fast shipping, and the book was well packaged.  Thanks for a great transaction and for selling to me.  Hope we can do it again sometime(thumbsu