• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Up in smoke

4 posts in this topic

A quarter gone

Damn you fire in Fort Mac. If I was there i would drink a 2litre of Pepsi and take a leak on it to show my disdain. When i moved to Australia from Canada, my brother let me keep my comic collection at his place. His place is now just a pile of ash. His comic and my comic collection are history. I think i had 63 graded comics there. Thankfully no valuable graded ones. Just cheap Hulks mostly i think. I will have to go through my notes someday to figure out which ones. But my near complete run of ungraded hulks ( not super high grades) and his near complete ungraded iron man in nice grade along with a few thousand other comics are burnt to a crisp.

Actually i dont give a as i finally found out my brother was ok but is trapped out at his jobsite while his wife and little ones made a frantic dash south out of the city.

See more journals by Udidar