• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,312 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, PKJ said:

Finally after two and a half decades off and one searching added a Sealed Water Moccasin to the cobra Navy. Easily my favorite as a kid.

watermoccasin.jpg

BOOM!!! 

That's awesome. The Water Moc was one of my favorite vehicles. As a kid, I had the Dark Green Gloves Copperhead, so I was ecstatic to land a sealed one on eBay for $300 back in the late 90's. Really had no clue how rare they were until I started looking for others and never saw another one (heck, any Water Moc sealed is very hard to find!) -- I kept it wrapped in carefully in paper towels and bubble wrap along with a few other Joe vehicles in a sturdy double-wall box in my closet (yes, I was scared to even look at it for fear of accidentally damaging it), then eventually got it graded in the mid-2000's (an 85 with 90 subs except the box, it was a harsh grade and I believe it got a bump when it was resubmitted a few years after to a 90), eventually sold it for $3000. One that I regretted having to sell (to pay for photo equipment), but I learned to live without it and certainly did fine on the ROI. Really just a killer vehicle, though. Congrats!! 

12 hours ago, speedcake said:

All of this delightful plastic and here I am selling my collection off  :(     I just have them all in  boxes in the closet, so someone else may as well enjoy them. And I'm just gonna blow the money on comics anyway so.

Sell them to me and then I post what a great find I came across.

Patrick

23 hours ago, speedcake said:

It's just a bunch of G1 transformers in nice condition, NBD. I doubt you'd want them :D

I hate to see a bunch of dungholio on your hands, I'll reluctantly take them. 

Patrick

Edited by followtheleader

Will add a pic when I get out of the office here; but for all my fellow pop culture enthusiasts a sale for the threezero one punch man figure. Having already acquired one, I 'had' to pick up a second one at this price.

As for those who haven't watched the first season; highly recommended (thumbsu

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jqru/

809198bcea6e4028b28689978e350149.jpg.00906e135d3e5fc1116c5d4bf6314a1e.jpg

edit: this thing used to be 50% off, so not the deal it was, but still a solid price :applause:

onepunch.thumb.jpg.231b5d87640455111a8d0d7c42deba14.jpg

home office reno is almost complete, once complete I can find a spot for Saitama :applause:

Edited by Yosemite

I'd never heard of Defenders of the Earth or run across them. 

With how long I've been doing this, always amazes me to come across the unknown. 

Buying a Turtles collection in the next couple weeks.  Not great, but a few tougher pieces. 

Patrick

On 2/14/2018 at 4:09 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Nice! I love the SNES Classic. So many great games. I just wish the controller cables were longer (despite being a huge improvement from the NES Classic, they're still way too short). Now if only I wasn't so terrible at Star Fox so I could unlock Star Fox 2. :cry:

I picked up a 2-pack of 10ft controller extensions for $9.99 on Amazon, they work great. The product listing says it works for the NES classic as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07114C4TL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On 3/4/2018 at 1:21 PM, followtheleader said:

I'd never heard of Defenders of the Earth or run across them. 

With how long I've been doing this, always amazes me to come across the unknown. 

Buying a Turtles collection in the next couple weeks.  Not great, but a few tougher pieces. 

Patrick

Defenders of the Earth is actually a pretty cool little toy line, which brought together a bunch of old King Features comic strip characters like Flash Gordon, Mandrake and The Phantom. It was a real hodge podge, but if you like classic comic strip characters AND 4" scale figures, it was a neat little bunch of toys. I've been looking for nice MOC examples at a good price for a while, but haven't come across a deal that I like yet.

2 hours ago, Jimbo749 said:

I picked up a 2-pack of 10ft controller extensions for $9.99 on Amazon, they work great. The product listing says it works for the NES classic as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07114C4TL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fantastic! Thank you for the link, I've just ordered a set. 

On 3/6/2018 at 8:20 AM, Jimbo749 said:

Thanks, I just ordered mine as well.  For $10 - cannot go wrong. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Thanks, I just ordered mine as well.  For $10 - cannot go wrong. 

I'm glad you found the recommendation helpful. So I've got the SNES and the controller extensions, next step is going to be adding more games.