• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

Added an Ultron to the robot pile this week. If anyone has some kooky suggestions for my next purchase, let me know. I've got Roboto from the vintage He-Man line on my radar but otherwise am open to opinions. I'm trying to keep it eclectic with not a lot of figures (one or two max) from the same line in there. 

IMG_20180806_193141.jpg

12 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Added an Ultron to the robot pile this week. If anyone has some kooky suggestions for my next purchase, let me know. I've got Roboto from the vintage He-Man line on my radar but otherwise am open to opinions. I'm trying to keep it eclectic with not a lot of figures (one or two max) from the same line in there. 

IMG_20180806_193141.jpg

Wasn't there a tv show like VR Troopers where the vr stands for virtual reality? I'm not sure if that's in the wheel house, but may be a bit more obscure :foryou:

2 hours ago, Chip Cataldo said:

IMG_20180806_193141.jpg

Roboto was my favorite He-man growing up. 

Metal Man/Zylmex are great robots.  Questar is one of my favorite toys of all lines. 

They are SUPER heavy for their size. 

Patrick 

7388298448816493374.jpg

3 hours ago, Chip Cataldo said:

IMG_20180806_193141.jpg

Zem-21 from the Ideal Star Team line?

I had one as a kid. Kinda different, kinda cool in a kooky sorta way.  About the size of a vintage Joe. Doesn’t look like loose figures are super-expensive either. 

On 8/6/2018 at 3:57 PM, NamesJay said:

Does anybody know what this figure is of?

figure.jpg

Mexican wrestler?  How large is the figure?  Almost looks like Masters of the Universe.

On 8/6/2018 at 4:35 PM, Chip Cataldo said:

IMG_20180806_193141.jpg

You need a Futurama Bender figure.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:35 PM, Chip Cataldo said:

Dude, let me post the Future Warriors. Then you'll really be like "WTF?" They were all made from Secret Wars figure parts into new original characters. When I get a moment I'll post the MOC set of 8 that I had. 

:taptaptap:

1 hour ago, Chip Cataldo said:

No problem. I wish I still had all my Secret Wars stuff. I'll post the large card Gulliver figures next. They're also very neat. 

I took several years off from buying toys, and sold some of them off (namely BTAS and Spidey Animated), but fortunately I kept my Secret Wars. They’ve gotten pricey since I last checked! Now I just need to remember what I did with my sealed Tower of Doom...

12 hours ago, Chip Cataldo said:

FB_IMG_1533249451845.jpg

FB_IMG_1533249457708.jpg

FB_IMG_1533249464350.jpg

FB_IMG_1533249470672.jpg

FB_IMG_1533249476373.jpg

FB_IMG_1533249482747.jpg

FB_IMG_1533249488140.jpg

FB_IMG_1533249496499.jpg

The Cycle is such a direct rip-off.  I actually like the horrible bright colors. 

They should sue Liefield.  One looks like Deadpool and Deathstroke mated. 

I kept my carded Secret Wars, but did dump a lot of sealed vehicles and sets.   Probably too early, but oh well. 

Patrick