• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,323 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

lol - Was that yours that I bought? 

Nope.  It's just more plastic crack I'm going to have to snort...  I've got no money for more addiction!!

2 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Nope.  It's just more plastic crack I'm going to have to snort...  I've got no money for more addiction!!

Neither do I... lol Not at this rate.  I was kind of pleased to get her for $95... When I sold her loose I checked my records and saw that someone paid me $75 for a loose copy.  Now go see what others are trying to sell their copy for... 

However, yesterday.... I kind of did something... it was one of those days that put a smile on my face... there was that 10% back on eBay bucks... so... I opened the wallet a little.  I cannot wait for the mail to come. 

Something is in the mail... Let's see what gets here first... a set of two of the modern crew... or the ride with one vintage crewmember... 

In the meantime... Mail Call.  All figures 100% Complete 2 other figures arrived but the seller neglected to pack something in there... so no pic for now

Top (L to R) 

• Tiger Force Recondo (Bought the weapons as I already had the figure)
  • Python Patrol Copperhead
  • Outback (FINALLY !!! And the seller did what I asked and shipped the flashlight separately and securely. After three tries I finally have an unbroken Outback)
  • Hooded Cobra Commander (Can't get enough of this guy) 
  • Zartan (Most expensive vintage I have picked up as he is a devil to find in NM condition and complete with the swamp skier - item seems almost fresh out of package)

Bottom (L-R)

• Snake Eyes 1997 Reissue in Stars and Stripes Set
  • Scarlett 1997 Reissue in Stars and Stripes Set
  • Snow Serpent (This was my very first FB Group Purchase
  • Firefly (Yes, even the elusive walkie talkie)
  • Tomax
  • Xamot

Other stuff coming - have to sort out the modern ones I picked up. 

56456342489__4E78F49C-6EBA-4E16-B71F-B64052653E0E.jpeg

56456345720__838C1CBD-8554-4FF7-BA27-6596AF4F71B2.jpeg

16 hours ago, followtheleader said:

What's up with the Supergirl?  Another country? 
Patrick

USA.  It's a new Kloner preliminary Supergirl.  Sort of a teaser in advance of the final sculpted version.

I don't want to call it a "fake", and it goes beyond being a "custom".  It's more akin to the ITW figures but with correct articulation (and better paint and card art - in my opinion).  An "art figure"?

2 minutes ago, srezvan said:

I organized my Battle Beast purchase from a couple weeks ago. Built this shelf for them too. Missing 5 for the complete set of 76, but all of them had weapons.

20181122_110741.jpg

I like it! Looks as long as a couch!

13 minutes ago, srezvan said:

36" wide x 12" tall

Sweet deal! I just got through painting the house/garage, I might have paint left over for my shelves :foryou:

I've always thought about staining them though, since they are wood...

10 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Picked this up recently. A whole $20. 

Came with some missiles (not pictured). 

24"er's are so much harder to find locally than the recent past.  

The fist can pack a great punch to the grill when they shoot. 

Patrick 

20181123_175152.jpg

Thanks for the doorstop for size comparison. :foryou: those fist are pretty good size when shooting, especially if it has range to shoot far enough.

Congrats!

Finally a price drop... 

Rogue One Tank marked down to $47.99 from $79.99

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Collection-Imperial/dp/B076J9H33C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&amp&qid=1543209158

71FyuZkGzQL._SL1024_.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

3 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I finally got around to customizing my sideshow Storm Shadow. Switched the body, cut off the sleeves, and modified the backpack to make it more cartoon/toy accurate. 

D926868F-2AC5-49EF-B654-4D81E16A31B8.jpeg

CFA6257E-3FD7-4C0B-8851-93A755BD1E60.jpeg

17428D11-9CA6-494E-A62B-978CC327F08A.jpeg

I give you a lot of credit.  You did a job so well done that I did not really understand what you actually did.  I just had to do a google search to compare the production clothing to your custom job,

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I give you a lot of credit.  You did a job so well done that I did not really understand what you actually did.  I just had to do a google search to compare the production clothing to your custom job,

Lol thanks Buzz. I'm not sure why sideshow didn't give these guys better bodies that are more proportioned. Body swap with an aftermarket one was pretty easy. Just a little bit of dremel work to change out the feet. I think the one that will be a real challenge will be snake eyes. Here is a before pic of standard sideshow for those just looking at the post.

Storm.jpg