• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,262 posts in this topic

I Was Blessed To Get Two 84’ Storm Shadows The Other Day Along With Hooded Cobra Commander And Cobra Officer. The White I Bought On IG And Picked It Up. The Yellowish One I Found In The Wild For $5. I’m Working In Whiting Him With Salon 40 Peroxide.... Ice Background Is From A Game Of Thrones Wall Display They Have On Clearance At Tuesday Morning. Also Brought Home Big Time Spidey Stealth Suit Marvel Legend.

A1145CBC-123B-4B5F-89A5-439FCF80B37A.jpeg

7D5DED40-39AA-4200-9E19-2359A0D20CD9.jpeg

0132EEA1-96D3-48E4-AEA9-DABB55B7DB5F.jpeg

33 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I Was Blessed To Get Two 84’ Storm Shadows The Other Day Along With Hooded Cobra Commander And Cobra Officer. The White I Bought On IG And Picked It Up. The Yellowish One I Found In The Wild For $5. I’m Working In Whiting Him With Salon 40 Peroxide.... Ice Background Is From A Game Of Thrones Wall Display They Have On Clearance At Tuesday Morning. Also Brought Home Big Time Spidey Stealth Suit Marvel Legend.

3,000 reply! Lol 

No this is not a thing now, but it's friendly banter ;)

Screenshot_20191111-161840.png

1 hour ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I don't do Marvel Legends but for some reason I've really liked the Stealth Suit figure.  It is sharp and reminiscent of the Black Suit... I would like to see it used in the comics again. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I don't do Marvel Legends but for some reason I've really liked the Stealth Suit figure.  It is sharp and reminiscent of the Black Suit... I would like to see it used in the comics again. 

Thanks guys! I mostly only get X-Force and Punisher figs but I've always like the stealth suit. Scarlet Spider was using the stealth suit last time I read it. Not sure where it is now.

I got up early to watch the first episode of "The Mandalolorian".

I want to see more toys. 

As of now we have the following (where it counts)

Lego:

• 1 AT ST set featuring our 'hero' along with the Cara Dune along with two Klatoonian thugs.

Hasbro

• 6" Black Series Mandalorian
  • 6" Black Series Cara Dune (Announced)
  • 6" Black Series IG-11 (Exclusive)
  • 6" Black Series Outer Rim Jawa
  • 3.75" Mandalorian (Spring 2020)
  • 3.75" Cara Dune (Spring 2020)
  • 3.75" Scale AT-ST with Klatoonian Thug Driver
  • 3.75" Remnant Stormtrooper (Winter / Spring 2020)

What do I want?

I want that ship in either Lego form or Hasbro form.  I would prefer the Lego version so I can mod the hell out of it and make it a little more in scale. 

First episode was VERY good.   Picture Clint Eastwood's Man with No Name in the Dollars Trilogy but given some armor and put into the Star Wars universe. 

16 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Aw man, I just (practically) gave away one of those GoT Wall playsets, if I'd known you wanted one you could have had the thing! Love the figs, as always.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:13 PM, wombat said:

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2737.JPG

I haven't opened the box yet, but last week I got one of these, plus two of the Halloween II Michael figs, and the Gremlins Christmas set, all from Target. Target has (had? haven't checked this week) all of the NECA stuff on sale, plus for me 5% off with RedCard and free shipping. Couldn't pass 'em up! I'll post up pics whenever I get around to opening the boxes.

20 minutes ago, maraxusofkeld said:

I know this isn't a WTB thread, but figured most people here might not look at that section. Anyone have a complete Brontosaurus Loose Complete with all figures, instructions, with no broken armor pieces parts for sale or trade?

I saw that in the WTB area when I was looking at my thread.  I never realized how rare that piece was.  Only one I saw was the one on eBay for around $1700.

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I saw that in the WTB area when I was looking at my thread.  I never realized how rare that piece was.  Only one I saw was the one on eBay for around $1700.

Same, had no idea about the rarity, but it makes sense. I look at a lot of toys, and I can't remember the last time I've run into any Dino Riders stuff, if ever. Must be pretty scarce.

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Aw man, I just (practically) gave away one of those GoT Wall playsets, if I'd known you wanted one you could have had the thing! Love the figs, as always.

No worries. Shipping would have cost more. These were on clearance at Tuesday Morning for only $9. :smile: .... Thanks. I can't wait to get my next batch of figs and vehicles I'm making payments on :shy:

MP-44 costs a few hundred... 

If I were to spend a few hundred on a Transformer?  I think it would be this thing... It is an upscale Optimus Prime made by a third party that fits GI Joe figures.  It is slightly too big for GI Joe but still... 

Child not included. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LEWIN-RESOURCES-Lewin-01-MP10-Oversized-OP-71cm-with-LED-Figure-In-Stock/323660756285

11 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

MP-44 costs a few hundred... 

If I were to spend a few hundred on a Transformer?  I think it would be this thing... It is an upscale Optimus Prime made by a third party that fits GI Joe figures.  It is slightly too big for GI Joe but still... 

Child not included. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LEWIN-RESOURCES-Lewin-01-MP10-Oversized-OP-71cm-with-LED-Figure-In-Stock/323660756285

Wow that one transforms too! Very cool

I am tempted... I am holding out though as I want to see if certain other things are discounted to this degree... 

Jetfire: Siege of Cybertron - Marked down to $55 from $80

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JLY4YH4?pf_rd_p=183f5289-9dc0-416f-942e-e8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=GPF590KG20P54AQFYBPS