• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Traded some of my recent extra Joe figs for this HQ. Really nice shape. No broken tabs. A couple of the small accessories could use some upgrading. I think my buddy has an antenna. I like how it holds the 82’ vehicles.

F8518310-0BE5-4443-B208-59A21B5E4026.jpeg

Sweet! AND you have the ACCESSORIES :whee: 

52 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Traded some of my recent extra Joe figs for this HQ. Really nice shape. No broken tabs. A couple of the small accessories could use some upgrading. I think my buddy has an antenna. I like how it holds the 82’ vehicles.

Nice! There was an HQ on FB last week. I hemmed and hawed over it was nice but not 100% complete. Should have just jumped on it, yours looks great!

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Nice! There was an HQ on FB last week. I hemmed and hawed over it was nice but not 100% complete. Should have just jumped on it, yours looks great!

I have very fond memories of that G.I. Headquarters Command Center.  Good times!

Edited by an99

4 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I just realized that fits in your glass cabinet that you recently added! ^^

That'll make it presentable, glad there was space for it period lol

:luhv:

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Thank you! I guess it depends what's missing. Unfortunately a lot of the accessories don't add that much play value. The little guns and spotlights dont move. FYI they're the same as the watch tower except more green in color. I was real fortunate to find another cool Joe piece locally again. Although I feel like my road of Joe collecting is coming to an end. I got a few more of those little dio defense sets to work on, but other than that I got most of the early 80s line that was made in the USA and I'm running out of room fast.... I guess i might have to go back to comics again lol

23 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just realized that fits in your glass cabinet that you recently added! ^^

That'll make it presentable, glad there was space for it period lol

:luhv:

Picture might be a little deceiving. It’s actually on top of the glass for pictures. It’s on a bookcase in the closet for now. I suppose it would fit inside but the Whales are far more fragile to have out

E413A7D0-E733-4FEC-B4AA-FF475D9EC9F1.jpeg