• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

... @F For Fake are there buzzers and light up sounds? It looks like it has electric components 

Hey bud! Nope, no electronics. It has a bell in the center section that is supposed to make an "eerie" sound if you hit it, but I'm scared to shoot it ha So I'll never know how eerie it truly is!

1 minute ago, followtheleader said:

Collection keeps on giving. 

Good ole "Pat. P" early version of Mirage. 

It is in amazing condition.  Look at the chrome on that chest piece. 

Love the lack of stickers.  

Included a close-up pic of the tires.  Goodyear stated with the symbol.  This may be on all Mirages though, I think one of my other non-"Pat.P"s is not packed so I'll check. 

Patrick

20200302_175245.jpg

20200302_175315.jpg

20200302_175256.jpg

20200302_205724.jpg

Sharp! Love that mold. Mirage was my first Transformer ever!

35 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Honestly hadn't heard of that piece. 

What a crazy spot to place the target!

Patrick

Ha the whole thing is pretty nuts. Marketing an R-rated horror flick to children lead to some wacky ideas.

As for the target, my friends keep asking "Are you supposed to shoot him in the d--k?"

3 hours ago, Number 6 said:

I’m assuming the red tree is bullets?

How do those work with the figure?  I know Japanese toys are fond of spring-loaded mechanisms. 

The US version of this is the first Transformers toy I bought as a kid. It didn’t come with any bullets (obviously) but there’s also nothing about the toy that I recall that would suggest where or how they would be used. 

I mean, like the Boba Fett figure, which was pretty obvious that the missile was originally intended to be removable. 

They are totally for show. Non functional. 

Was doing some organizing and started getting into the tip of the totes iceberg. Found some cool stuff. Weird to have stuff for so long you actually forget about it.

First one is a Talking Commander, complete with hunting rifle# 7291. Box is a lil rough and his arms have popped from the sockets (pretty typical), but he is in near unplayed with condition and tough to come by.

20200304_140045.jpg

20200304_140048.jpg

20200304_140131.jpg

20200304_140111.jpg