• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

What are people seeing for vintage toy prices? 
I really expected prices to dump with the craziness. 

But many seem to be holding their value pretty well. 

The Joe gentlemen from above told me he got nearly $2Gs for the Flagg.  Needless to say, I was stunned. 

Patrick

3 hours ago, srezvan said:

I forgot to post these when I posted the Disney World thermal detonator coke bottles a few months ago. This is a magnetic restraining bolt. Not really sure what to do with it. I just move it around my office every now and then to something else. But it's cool.

20200403_123045.jpg

That's pretty neat.  Is it metal?

On 3/30/2020 at 6:54 PM, followtheleader said:

What are people seeing for vintage toy prices? 
I really expected prices to dump with the craziness. 

But many seem to be holding their value pretty well. 

The Joe gentlemen from above told me he got nearly $2Gs for the Flagg.  Needless to say, I was stunned. 

Patrick

I see some prices going down. but for the most part it is steady. 2Gs for the Flagg! Wow

14 hours ago, Skylath said:

just backed Todd McFarlane's new Kickstarter: image.thumb.png.62b6049ad069d4b72f410d56f2511bf3.png

Approaching 700k raised in less than 24hrs... :whatthe:

I decided to sit this one out and go after the Mortal Combat Spawn fig instead. As a Spawn comic guy the $40 per price point made the choice easy. However, clearly Spawn fans are hungry for new figures. Ravenous even. 

13 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Not as new anymore but I did a homage to GI Joe #21, Also took my Night Raven out for a spin with my son while we are on a walk. It's too bad they are closing all the trails and parks over here. Its nice finding some cool photo spots.

1E912D98-5E10-49FE-A07B-90C4891F4732.JPG

Nice pic!  How'd you attach that Iron Man repulsor effect to the end of the Snake Eyes uzi?